PvP Rank Queue vs 2nd class/kit

Threskov

So question.

With new expac we are getting 2 class per character, to switch loadout on the fly.

What about ranked queue? Will we have 2 ranking, 1 for main/story class, and the other for whatever we pick, within force/tech restriction of course.

Or will we have 1 ranking for all 6 possible sub-class?

Id like to have 2, but im asking if this was even thought of, or if we will even be able to ranked queue on second 'class'.?

So question.

With new expac we are getting 2 class per character, to switch loadout on the fly.

What about ranked queue? Will we have 2 ranking, 1 for main/story class, and the other for whatever we pick, within force/tech restriction of course.

Clearly not, since there's no obligation to pick the story "class" combat style for a character. Once you've unlocked everything, nothing stops you running the Knight story with a character whose preferred styles are Shadow and Sorcerer.

Or will we have 1 ranking for all 6 possible sub-class?

Id like to have 2, but im asking if this was even thought of, or if we will even be able to ranked queue on second 'class'.?

Probably just one, but I might be wrong.

I do not play much ranked, but this is an interesting concept.

there are definitely classes I would be much better on than others. I would completely suck as a sniper, but should be good enough as PT or Merc. would suck to have to hold up the PT rank as a sniper. or could tank my ranking as sniper to have an easier time as a PT.

hmm, wonder how the this will be addressed.

• 2 months later...