HK47 is my nightmare

Hello, I'm a fairly new Solo player and I just started doing the Revan Flashpoints. And I'm stuck on HK47 on the Empire side.

I'm a level 46 Sith Juggernaut and my companion is set on healing. I do absolutely fine with HK and kill his adds up until the point he says slaughter mode loaded and then he ices me, my support droid and my companion.

It almost feels like I'm missing something, if you could provide any help in the comments below it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I'm a fairly new Solo player and I just started doing the Revan Flashpoints. And I'm stuck on HK47 on the Empire side.

I'm a level 46 Sith Juggernaut and my companion is set on healing. I do absolutely fine with HK and kill his adds up until the point he says slaughter mode loaded and then he ices me, my support droid and my companion.

It almost feels like I'm missing something, if you could provide any help in the comments below it would be greatly appreciated.

I think he channels an ability that you have to interrupt, OR there's some circle on the ground that you have to avoid.

I've only done this FP in a group of humans though.

I haven’t run this one in a while, but my guess is this is what happens if you don’t get him out of the core fast enough. When he goes inside the chamber in the middle, you need to click on consoles around it to get him out again. If you don’t do it fast enough, he gets a major damage buff.

I haven’t run this one in a while, but my guess is this is what happens if you don’t get him out of the core fast enough. When he goes inside the chamber in the middle, you need to click on consoles around it to get him out again. If you don’t do it fast enough, he gets a major damage buff.

Yes this might be it, but its strange I never actually heard that the "jesus droid" got killed in a solo FPS.

The fight is bugged sometimes with the chamber.

However, I think there may be another bug with it when he does the instakill of the whole group (I've seen this in MM, Vet, and Story modes). Inb4 nonsense accusations of hitting enrage, this happens WELL BEFORE any enrage timer, sometimes after the first chamber and sometimes the second chamber.

I have no idea what causes this, but it's happened a lot. Now, before raging at each other for bad dps or resetting the phase or starting over...there seems to be a workaround that has worked every single time I've seen this. Now, if you like to skip bonuses, this isn't gonna help and I can't help you otherwise. You might have to grit your teeth and not skip everything.

After the insta-kill wipefest, try deactivating all four shield generators (if you've gotten that far in the bonus) before engaging HK (you can run around the sides of the fight area to get the two in the back). Every time the groups have done this, the fight runs normal. No instakills at all. It has literally helped every time. And it's not just coincidental. One time we wiped TWICE to the same instakill nonsense because we thought it was our fault. After taking down the shield generators for the third attempt, the fight worked as normal.

No, smart ***es, I don't believe this is intentional or this was somehow an intended mechanic. Let your epeen go, this instakill garbage happens occasionally, and taking down the shield generators never repeats it. It's one of those garbage workarounds you have to do to get through a bugged fight, like in False Emperor with the bugged bounty hunter ship and in Mando Raiders if you do too much dps at the beginning of the final fight. Bioware is never going to fix the fights, so we have to come up with our own workarounds (that or be a **** and blame the other players in your group who have nothing to do with the bug and ragequit or ragekick. That's a great alternative)

Also, there may be a problem with the locks on the chamber but I have never been in a group that didn't immediately take them out and the instakills still happened.

Edited by aerockyul

Alright so from a solo perspective I should take out the shield generators from the bonus and when the big latch thing comes down on HK hit all 3 latches In time and I shouldn't be installed?

Because whats happening is that I'm literally doing fine between my companion healing me and the support droid, I take almost no damage and were beating HK fine. Then the thing comes down and he says Slaughter Mode loaded and he destroys me my droid and the companion.

The latch mode is initiated when he hits a certain health and then his ads show up and then when they die he goes to the center and the thing comes down. So i have to hit the three latches on time and then interrupt his buff and then we should be fine?

Solo mode Foundry has all 4 panels? Oh, that's rude.

It also has a super-long activation time, so it's no problem to deal with...if you know it's coming. Plus unlike the higher difficulties you can damage HK while he's doing his channel before deploying the pillar, meaning he'll be pretty much dead the moment the locks go off.

also take your comp off heals, let them dps if you have the robot. the robot is more then adequate for healing

This, it goes by much quicker too. In fact between a decently influenced companion and the droid you'll barely have to do anything.

Except in fights like this of course.

• 4 years later...