Using Groupfinder and getting the same chance for all flashpoints

Hi everyone,

when I queue for flashpoints I usually keep all selected (28/28), because, as I understand it, only like this you get these daily and weekly bonuses (searching for allies, Weekly Veteran Flashpoints etc.). Now I would assume that other players do the same, that is instead of selecting a few selecting all in order to get the rewards. Now the problem is that in almost 90 % of the cases I get always the same flashpoints (Hammer Station, Athiss mostly). Why is that so? Does groupfinder attribute to them a higher probability to "drop", or are players actually selecting them (but then they forego these aforementioned bonusses). In my logic all flashpoints should drop with the same probability. Where exactly is my logic flawed here?

Cheers

Pretty much guaranteed that there are still people selecting just Hammer Station and/or Athiss for two reasons:

* They *are* faster if you're just spamming FPs for the end-gear materials and/or the direct gear drops.

* People are sometimes slow to adapt to the new way of things working.

When you queue for a 'random' flashpoint, that doesn't mean you will only be matched with other 'randoms'. It means you can be matched with 'any' group, including ones that have chosen only some FPs.

Also, I'm not sure, but if I recall, some flashpoints such as Esseles, Hammer Station and Athiss are the only ones available to lower level players. So that's another reason why they come up often.

If someone, for example, queues for just Athiss, you can be grouped with them because you chose 'any/every'

Edited by JediQuaker