Do recovered relics still drop from flashpoints?

I've been trying to obtain the tattered mystic set from the *outbound missions* flashpoint vendor on the fleet which can be purchased with recovered relics.

I have 2 questions.

Are recovered relics still obtainable in the *Assault on Tython* and *Koribaan incursion" flashpoints?

If they are available can they be aquired in story mode difficulty?

I know you get at least one as part of the *Shadow of Revan* storyline. I've also seen them on the gtn but the relics are incredibly expensive.

I've done some research on the topic and got a lot of mixed results. Most the information was from 3-6 years ago which makes me wonder if it's outdated as well.

I've been trying to obtain the tattered mystic set from the *outbound missions* flashpoint vendor on the fleet which can be purchased with recovered relics.

I have 2 questions.

Are recovered relics still obtainable in the *Assault on Tython* and *Koribaan incursion" flashpoints?

If they are available can they be aquired in story mode difficulty?

I know you get at least one as part of the *Shadow of Revan* storyline. I've also seen them on the gtn but the relics are incredibly expensive.

I've done some research on the topic and got a lot of mixed results. Most the information was from 3-6 years ago which makes me wonder if it's outdated as well.

I believe the story mode flashpoints for Tython and Korriban are how you start collecting the Recovered Relics. Ran through both on an alt recently and they did drop. Looking to go through them again sometime soon, and I can post with a more definitive answer then.

Well that gives me some hope that they might drop. But any information is appreciated.

Ive gone through both flashpoints 10 times (total of 20) on story mode, no relics so far. I've gotten hundreds of thousands worth of credits some mounts and pets. Now I'm half doing this as an experiment.

They 100% drop when you do the story line for the first time on a toon, its the best source for these as they drop there for sure. I have been trying to farm those a long time ago, but never got any in any of the modes! So when i wanted the gear from vendor I bought it from gtn. It wasnt so expensive at that time, I still have some in my legacy bay if you happen to be on DM server.

They 100% drop when you do the story line for the first time on a toon, its the best source for these as they drop there for sure. I have been trying to farm those a long time ago, but never got any in any of the modes! So when i wanted the gear from vendor I bought it from gtn. It wasnt so expensive at that time, I still have some in my legacy bay if you happen to be on DM server.

I think they go for 1.5-2 mill on gtn. Last time I checked they were 4 total. My characters are on StarForge but the offer is appreciated.

Yeah I got 1 as a mission reward after doing both flashpoints first time and talking to Lana/Theron. No luck with others methods.

Ask around, just before they discontinued them, the pvp vendors sold the schematics to the battlemaster and the next step up of gear. I can make the shadow and the sentinel sets. So ask ppl in your guild or in fleet if anyone can craft them. They use old mats that arent that hard to get, so they shouldn't be terribly expensive.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, this doesn't seem to happen anymore. I just did the Tython one for the first time with my Agent and she didn't pick up any from that run. The mission log says I'll only receive one after doing both the Tython and Korriban ones for the mission they're a part of.