Star Fortress - destroy or keep (companion log) - spoiler

darkdoctor

Hi All: While playing the late part of the game I decide to keep the Star Fortress (Empress - total control of enemy worlds with them still control) What I like to know - please devs (can you take the star fortress out of log or say you meet with resistant at those world if you want to (Sith vs jedi - Imperial vs Republic) so those log wont be there anymore. Few of my character still have Star Fortress missions and there not updated. Also did the Star Fortress get destroy when robotic god took control - no updated. Please devs can you updated on this topic, what happens to Star Fortress, thanks?

Hi All: While playing the late part of the game I decide to keep the Star Fortress

No you didn't. You chose between keeping the Empire (technically, starting your own) as Empress / Emperor and changing the Alliance to be galactic peacekeepers, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the Star Fortress missions.

(Aside: the Star Fortress missions were time-fillers that were released together with Knights of the Fallen Empire, Chapters I to IX. The idea was that they gave us something to do while we waited for Chapter X to be released. In "narrative time", they exist between Chapter IX (arrival on Odessen) and Chapter X (meeting Firebrand).)

Star Fortresses probably should update with the story. If they are critical to each planets survival as everyone keeps saying, then it needs to be explained as a cut scene, or at least conversation about the progress of each planet that either has or hasn't had their Fortress taken care of.

Star Fortresses probably should update with the story. If they are critical to each planets survival as everyone keeps saying, then it needs to be explained as a cut scene, or at least conversation about the progress of each planet that either has or hasn't had their Fortress taken care of.

In a subtle way they do. When you start KOTET on Voss if you destroy the Fortress there you do get extra assistance during the mission. I don't remember who but Lana or Theron mention it as well during the mission

In a subtle way they do. When you start KOTET on Voss if you destroy the Fortress there you do get extra assistance during the mission. I don't remember who but Lana or Theron mention it as well during the mission

Completing the Voss Star Fortress will result in one of the bonus objectives during the starting mission of KOTET being completed automatically, and Rokuss (the companion you get from the Star Fortress mission) and his allies can be seen fighting the Zakuul forces.

On another note, I like to imagine that the Outlander does not gain control of the Star Fortresses when they take the Eternal Fleet. I personally headcanon that when the KOTET story is completed, any Star Fortresses that haven't been destroyed will rebel against you, justifying why they are still considered your enemies.