Cant toggle all the master FP selections on to cant complete weekly

On my Master FP groupfinder, Athis, cademimu and mandalorian raiders wont highlight as options and the toggle all button wont stay highlighted, because of this i cant complete any GF master missions. Any advice? Im level 80 IL 320+

On my Master FP groupfinder, Athis, cademimu and mandalorian raiders wont highlight as options and the toggle all button wont stay highlighted, because of this i cant complete any GF master missions. Any advice? Im level 80 IL 320+

Do you already have the missions for those in your log? I thought I read that if you have the missions in your log, you can't toggle them.

Do you already have the missions for those in your log? I thought I read that if you have the missions in your log, you can't toggle them.

Probably this, although the mission in the log that blocks the checkbox will be for a different mode (Veteran instead of Master or vice versa for those three).

Probably this, although the mission in the log that blocks the checkbox will be for a different mode (Veteran instead of Master or vice versa for those three).

Yes, I just checked this. I picked up the Mando Raiders veteran mission and I could not queue for Mando Raiders master. I then dropped it, picked up Mando Raiders master, and I could not queue for Mando Raiders veteran.