Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Assassin Deception

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf Assassin Deception

ecstazypop
05.09.2022 , 02:51 PM | #1
Dear developers,

Sin deception is literally the one, if not the most op spec class in the game now. In SR is unmatched. Some huge dr to burst, deflection, shroud, even though is only 3 seconds, 2 cloaks, and taunt, low slash, stun.
There is literally nothing that can kill a good dec sin, only if all the team is dead and he needs to stuck, maybe? Can kill you even if he has all cloaks 1v3 easy. Before they had decent damage with those all tools etc. was fairly amazing to have in your team. Now is just cancer, the team with more god sins, wins absolutely, not even a question about it. LOL. What is this joke?
How can you give so much dps in the opener to that class? HOW??? Or take some dcd. There is literally nothing that I can do on any class against a dec sin in sr.

PLEASE NERF DECEPTION SIN ! FFS. This is so disgusting.
Ariel - Darth Malgus

ZUHFB
05.09.2022 , 11:42 PM | #2
Didn't you play carnage yesterday? Like every spec is better than carnage.

Also, if it's that broken why don't you play it yourself?
professional combat rez farmer

ecstazypop
05.10.2022 , 09:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZUHFB View Post
Didn't you play carnage yesterday? Like every spec is better than carnage.

Also, if it's that broken why don't you play it yourself?
Because the spec is not in my grasp of playstyle.
If you know me, you should know I play every class. What are we talking about here?
Ariel - Darth Malgus

KumbayaGOD
05.10.2022 , 09:53 PM | #4
actually now i can say three classes are most viable in rank , the class that can stealh out
operative lethality , deception sin ,and fury marrauder with defel tac

other will have hard time
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

Enticy
05.11.2022 , 10:38 PM | #5
Lol, really? Really?? Do you realize how many nerfs Deception Sin has already undergone? Itís not that hard to kill a Deception Assassin if you know how to manage your DCDs and not get caught out alone. Yes, they have a lot of burst, but so do Maras and Operatives.

Seriously, what is this ridiculous attitude where people canít beat something and their response isnít to get better. Itís to scream for nerfs. If it were up to people like the OP, weíd all be fighting naked with two abilities and our bare hands.

ecstazypop
05.12.2022 , 01:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Enticy View Post
Lol, really? Really?? Do you realize how many nerfs Deception Sin has already undergone? Itís not that hard to kill a Deception Assassin if you know how to manage your DCDs and not get caught out alone. Yes, they have a lot of burst, but so do Maras and Operatives.

Seriously, what is this ridiculous attitude where people canít beat something and their response isnít to get better. Itís to scream for nerfs. If it were up to people like the OP, weíd all be fighting naked with two abilities and our bare hands.
The opener of the sin is cancer, the dcds and 2 cloaks I think they are enough cancer.
It's not hard to kill a noob/ decent sin, but I rather ask, on what server you play? sf? even platinum players say sin is currently op, but I like your opinion. I mean, if platinum would even be a label for your perception.
Ariel - Darth Malgus

_Miriya_
05.12.2022 , 01:29 AM | #7
Oh,... you were actually serious about this?
I'm sorry you had a bad experience against a sin. But no, they dont need a nerf. Not more than other classes at least. No, I don't main a sin.

They have a burst? Yes, not all classes are ment to do "dps" damage per second trowing aoes or spreading dots without killing fast. Some classes are designed to actually kill, and kill fast, single target. Is their thing. They cant base their damage in AOE's, dots or do e***** thingies. They can't defend themselves very well when get focused, their thing is the burst. Is ok they have that.

ZUHFB
05.12.2022 , 05:37 AM | #8
From mara PoV you run, get out of combat and a sin opens on you and you drop to 20% again and you have to run, obviously that feels unfair. But for the sin to do that he had to heal before, so maybe you should've just tried to reset before? Odds are the sin doesn't have deflection, maybe even no shroud anymore - you could always just try to turn the 1v1 around, get the sin low and hope he heals after you run so you can do that too. Idk be creative, but a marauder with defel spliced genes can't really complain about vanishes.
professional combat rez farmer

Skummy
05.12.2022 , 09:15 AM | #9
If you had expertise i bet you would survive getting stunned and dunked on ,Same thing they having problems in wow no pvp stat some classes critting for more than someones health bye bye target

TmoneyTime
05.12.2022 , 09:52 AM | #10
I guess DCDS are hard to use.
Twitch TV Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/l_e_c_k_o Youtube: Lecko