So finally got my second shot

xordevoreaux

Didn't go too bad, tho the guy jabbing me looked like he'd barely crawled out of high school and the jab stung, but better than the last guy who was 3 times his age and decided this was an appropriate inoculative device.

Ouch. I have this thing crawling round my head for a tattoo to mark the occasion of my second(1), a coronavirus stabbed through and through by two crossed syringes (but obviously glass druggie syringes in the style of what Vince used in Pulp Fiction(2)).

If I do it, I'll post a pic.

(1) Mid-June, and obviously assuming that the French lockdown is lifted far enough to allow tattoo parlours to open.

(2) It's an idea for a tattoo, not a depiction of reality...

Ouch. I have this thing crawling round my head for a tattoo to mark the occasion of my second(1), a coronavirus stabbed through and through by two crossed syringes (but obviously glass druggie syringes in the style of what Vince used in Pulp Fiction(2)).

If I do it, I'll post a pic.

(1) Mid-June, and obviously assuming that the French lockdown is lifted far enough to allow tattoo parlours to open.

(2) It's an idea for a tattoo, not a depiction of reality...

a Yoda tattoo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got my first shot. Australia is sooooooooooooooooo far behind the rest of the world with vaccine.

And of course I got all the great side effects from Pfizer that you normally only get on the second shot. Been in bed most of the week. Not looking forward to the second one.

Finally got my first shot. Australia is sooooooooooooooooo far behind the rest of the world with vaccine.

And of course I got all the great side effects from Pfizer that you normally only get on the second shot. Been in bed most of the week. Not looking forward to the second one.

Ditto what Steve said. Hope you feel better.