tips for Mobile Contagion acievement

Carba

I finally finished Mobile Contagion, which requires infecting 1000 players.

My tips to speed it up

1. You can get infected by waiting at the loadin location on fleet, but its quicker to use solo transport to the event.

2. If you have lots of characters, you can rotate them to level conquest while progressing the achievement.

3. If you have VIP access to upper level, you can jump off the ledge onto players below. Once stage 2 starts, you'll explode on crashing and infect players. Go to the GTN kiosk and navigate the ledge until you're directly overhead. This was key for me since it cut out waiting 10 minutes for stage 2 to finish and made timing easier.

4. After the event is over, you can still infect players if you are infected before the event week ends. Best to wait a couple of days until people are not inoculated.

I finally realized I could do 100-200 each week the event was active. It was limited only by my tolerance for repetition.

How do you even get a transport to the event? I haven't figured it out. It's so annoying to have to run to the spire every time. Please tell me what I'm missing!

Anyway, I got the first achievement just porting to the fleet and going afk. I wasn't even planning on it. I came back and I was dead and had the mission done too...