Need Advice On Playing Storyarc Missions in Progression or Order

abernathe

Hoping someone can give me some advice on this. I started playing about two weeks ago and have been following the storyarcs in the game in a somewhat chronological order (as they become available). But, what I've noticed is that there have also been the storylines from the expansion sets that have been popping up.

To give up an idea, I've run through the Skaavic storyline to its conclusion on the dereflict starship in space and I've run through the Ord Mantell, Alderaan, Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, Correlia, Tatooine and I've made it to Balmorra (so far). However, some of the future content, like Fallen Empire, Onslaught and others have been popping up. I thought they were part of the normal story progression but when I click on 'Launch" or "Play", it gives a warning how running these storylines at my current progression will skip over storyarcs that I haven't completed yet.

I would like advice as to what order should the future content be played in so I know the order of the progression. Like, the progression of the original planetary storyline missions, then the expansion storylines and so on.

Here is an updated story chart:

Planetary stories (purple triangle) are meant to be played alongside your class story. They usually take you to the same areas.

A lot of the expansion content becomes available with level, rather than with completed story. There's no reason to jump into it as soon as available, of course.

Edited by Eiter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hoping someone can give me some advice on this. I started playing about two weeks ago and have been following the storyarcs in the game in a somewhat chronological order (as they become available). But, what I've noticed is that there have also been the storylines from the expansion sets that have been popping up.

To give up an idea, I've run through the Skaavic storyline to its conclusion on the dereflict starship in space and I've run through the Ord Mantell, Alderaan, Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, Correlia, Tatooine and I've made it to Balmorra (so far). However, some of the future content, like Fallen Empire, Onslaught and others have been popping up. I thought they were part of the normal story progression but when I click on 'Launch" or "Play", it gives a warning how running these storylines at my current progression will skip over storyarcs that I haven't completed yet.

I would like advice as to what order should the future content be played in so I know the order of the progression. Like, the progression of the original planetary storyline missions, then the expansion storylines and so on.

It's just showing its available, you should wait till you finish out your story then play them in order.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -