THORN Rep

BonnerFett

We just had a Rakghoul Resurgence event the week of 2 June, so you'll have to wait a few weeks for the next Rakghoul Resurgence week to come around in the schedule. The order of events was Pirate Incursion, Relics of the Gree, Rakghoul Resurgence, and Bounty Contract Week, but the addition of the new event, All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally may cause that to change. If not then the next Rakghoul Resurgence event should be the week of 11 August.

Prior to the addition of the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally events would come around every other month, every eight weeks, but now that there will be five events that will mean events will cycle every ten weeks.

Edited by ceryxp

We just had a Rakghoul Resurgence event the week of 2 June, so you'll have to wait a few weeks for the next Rakghoul Resurgence week to come around in the schedule. The order of events was Pirate Incursion, Relics of the Gree, Rakghoul Resurgence, and Bounty Contract Week, but the addition of the new event, All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally may cause that to change. If not then the next Rakghoul Resurgence event should be the week of 11 August.

Prior to the addition of the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally events would come around every other month, every eight weeks, but now that there will be five events that will mean events will cycle every ten weeks.

Thank you!

Thank you!

I see ceryxp already provided quite enough of info. I just want to add one point about the recent change to reputation gain. Before you were able to store the reputation tokens in your invetory and use them later on because there is a weekly cap for reputation. Now the tokens are automatically consumed when you claim the mission rewards. This is quite a blow to how it worked before as you could have grinded the event on many characters and when the event was over you could have just consumed the reputation tokens each following week until you hit the cap.

Now, you actually have to wait for the event to come back to grind the reputation again. So its kind of a stupid change, but its here now so...... Anyway, enjoy the grind!

I think it would be freaking hilarious if they made the Rakghoul Resurgence event come after the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally event...

Now I am getting rep tokens in inventory again if I am over the cap, so you can once again use them the following week.

What tokens were you able to store? I'm hoping BBA tokens are still inventory bound.

This was a change (more accurately a reversal on a change) with update 6.1.2.

It used to be that one had to manually use reputation tokens then that was changed that so that reputation tokens were used automatically, but tokens were no longer stored if one was over the weekly limit at max reputation, meaning gaining rep after hitting the weekly cap wasted those tokens. 6.1.2 changed that so those tokens will go into your inventory meaning that it is now again possible to save excess rep tokens earned in a week and apply them the next week after reset, or sell them if one is at max reputation.

• 3 weeks later...