Experienced Healer LF NiM Raid Team (Pub)

Siita

Hey all!

I'm on the lookout for a skilled pubside NiM raid team. Currently my team raids imp side and, although we have cleared most NiM content, we only raid a couple of nights a week. I'd love more action and I really miss playing pubside sometimes!

I am free Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and am proficient in all heal classes but prefer commando. Been playing this game since launch and would love to make some new friends and clear more NiM content!

Thanks!

Hey all!

I'm on the lookout for a skilled pubside NiM raid team. Currently my team raids imp side and, although we have cleared most NiM content, we only raid a couple of nights a week. I'd love more action and I really miss playing pubside sometimes!

I am free Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and am proficient in all heal classes but prefer commando. Been playing this game since launch and would love to make some new friends and clear more NiM content!

Thanks!

Hello there!

<Tragic Heroes> would love to have you along! We have 3 NIM teams and a HM team as well. While we do not have a heal spot at the moment we often need fill ins and could always use more skilled players! we have teams that run Friday and Saturday that both need fill ins from time to time~! We also do a lot of pug raids within guild whenever we have people online for it!

Let me know if you would be interested and I can give you additional details.