Everything is okay in voice acting?

Just played the last story update in my female agent, she sounded like her voice a bit high tone and like she is forced to do voice acting especially in latest story updates. In class story all the 3 chapters she sounded so good and awesome, she is still awesome, she is one of the reasons I still play this game, things like this are important to me, I'm just worried if something wrong with her job, so everything is ok? You may laugh to me when I say I can understand and sense with voices but I can actually can, I'm good at sensing and understanding voices,

so all good with voice acting sector nowadays? Is there any strike or something against EA (there been some in the past as far as I remember) I just do not want to lose her voice in this game, I played Ciri in Witcher 3 and she sounded so different than SWTOR so I only love her voice in SWTOR,

I avoid the social media like a plague so I cannot reach her in any way so I ask here, hopefully everything is okay with her life and her job,

There were significant gaps of time between when the actors recorded their voices for the vanilla game versus something like KOTFE/KOTET and with some of the player character voices or the class actors it's very noticeable.

The most noticeable difference I've seen/experienced is with the male Smuggler

Vanilla (1.0)

Knights of The Fallen Empire (4.0)

People get older, don't remember exactly how they did the voices, think they're doing the voice the same way but don't realize how much their voice has changed over time, etc.

There were significant gaps of time between when the actors recorded their voices for the vanilla game versus something like KOTFE/KOTET

And even between chapter 1 and chapter 3. Harkun of chapter 3 forgot how he spoke in chapter 1. Same voice actor but completely different intonation. His voice sounds smoother in chapter 3 like he's been laying off the cigarettes.