I bought the wrong stronghold

Tantala

OK, I know you should never do anything significant in a hurry but I wanted to pick up a Fleet stronghold. I found the vendor, bought and activated the deed then realised I had purchased a republic fleet stronghold for my predominantly sith characters. It had not occurred to me you could buy both from the vendor on sith fleet.

Is there any way I can swap this for the correct model rather than have to wait for the next roundf of Galactic Seasons?

Nope, u need to wait till Season 2. Bioware sure had fun making sure this season had exactly a single token too little to purchase both Fleet strongholds. This will hold you on till Season 2 and you won't even notice the extreme slow cadence of real new content's release while you keep on waiting. I call that good game design!

I know, I did the same, I assumed as I was on a imp char it would the imp one...lol.

If you really, really want it though, an option is to earn the tokens on another server, buy the right one and don't use it, on a new char, then transfer it to your normal server :)

Edited by DarkTergon

do some galactic seasons stuff on another server, buy some item and transfer the character over, then sell the item and you can get more season tokens to buy the correct stronghold, or you can send a some teary ticket to CS and see if they pity u

Transferring the char with the item might end the timer, so you might not be able to sell it back, but if he buys the actual s/h, and transfers that over, it should work (a couple of people have done so already)

Both of the strongholds (their deeds) are available on the vendor. So, spend about 5 seconds reading name of what you're about to buy.

Buying the "wrong" one is not the end of the world. They'll both be available next season, if you're to believe BW.

Edited by mike_carton

So.. if anyone goes to buy Stronghold from the vendor will be the Carrick station one (Rep or Imp side)..?

They are both available on the same vendor on both sides. Just make sure you read the name. One will be Carrick station and the other will be Vaiken Spacedock.

That's why it's good to read before you buy ;)

Both of the strongholds (their deeds) are available on the vendor. So, spend about 5 seconds reading name of what you're about to buy.

Buying the "wrong" one is not the end of the world. They'll both be available next season, if you're to believe BW.

There are 2 vendors. One with seasonal rewards, the other one with non-seasonal rewards. Guess which ones the strongholds are on? That's right the non-seasonal ones, so that would indicate that those rewards are not bound to which season is active.

Reading is king indeed.