Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund!

Kirakis
12.07.2021 , 06:59 PM | #1
I bought a 2 month subscription to play the new expansion. I feel that they basically stole my money. I want a refund or 2 months of subscription time added to my account. This is extremely unprofessional behavior!

ronin_chi_lao
12.07.2021 , 07:01 PM | #2
There's always one in the barrel...

Your point was very insightful and I will consider many options.
Callanthi Raye <Force Mystics> TKSAGE/FURYMARAUDER-combat style https://www.forcemystics.com/

SaerethDL
12.07.2021 , 07:01 PM | #3
I approve this message, needs to be some form of worthwhile compensation. I also resubbed in preparation of dec 14th launch.

MadDutchman
12.07.2021 , 07:04 PM | #4
You payed for a subscription.

You received your subscription

end of transaction

Feel free to be disappointed, or even angry at them, but asking for a refund is just silly.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

DarthArturus
12.07.2021 , 07:06 PM | #5
I just subbed yesterday. Shame on me I suppose. Sigh

Purge
12.07.2021 , 07:07 PM | #6
Me too!!!!!!

iflostif
12.07.2021 , 07:35 PM | #7
I came back to this game after a long period of time, especially for the upcoming update. Now, this was cancelled 1 week before it was supposed to go live. You fooled me for one month of subscription. I am really disappointed as I was looking forward to the game. I might or might not see you in a couple of years. In the meantime I am going to go and try FFXIV, I have heard a lot of good things about that game.
It's great that you are taking more time to polish the game, but I want my money back.

NuSeC
12.07.2021 , 08:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
You payed for a subscription.

You received your subscription

end of transaction

Feel free to be disappointed, or even angry at them, but asking for a refund is just silly.
Don't just don't be Capt Save-a-Dev. People are legit mad because they were lied to/misled and payed for an update they are not getting. It was false advertising. You cannot proclaim "you get x this month" then people pay and you don't get "x". It is unprofessional as hell. False advertising.

I pay a sub and have from launch. them not knowing they were going to roll it out for another 2 months just a week from the scheduled drop date is crap and you know it. People payed money for something that was not delivered. I had friends sign up for the month of Dec BECAUSE of the expansion. They are not following thru with their end. I am for those people to get a refund.
Kinrath Spider -> Fatman -> Pot5 -> Shadowlands -> Star Forge
`````` `````` ``````

Elite Warlord Doze - Jugg / GM -Trauma

forcedpolitics
12.07.2021 , 10:13 PM | #9
Can you please post the proper path to receiving a refund ? Is there a process to acknowledge our current subscriptions purchase of LOTS on your end? How about a title called "Whoopsie" for having been subbed at the proper date? Will you be releasing the expansion for ALL(f2p, pref) players now because this is such a massive mistake?

You can't just take people's money when they are clearly under the impression they have subbed and pre-purchased a copy of LOTS, unless you're literally RP'ing darkside.

On a side note, does anyone in the office know what else is coming out in February? This little game called Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons

GeneralGyro
12.07.2021 , 10:31 PM | #10
I too think they should refund people who subscribed anticipating the week away launch. Bioware are fools, they should not have announced a date not set in stone, and I am sure they knew they would delay it. All to get some extra subscriptions in to fluff up their numbers for their next shareholders call... scummy.