ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

are you guys srs?

you behave like little children and go mad, because another child has gotten more ice cream than you?

Early-Access was originally planned for the 15th.

if you're not in by then, you can start to feel upset, because it was advertised and that's what you payed for.

gosh, I just hope all you mad ragers won't be on the same server as me, because people like you already begin to spoil the fun of a promising game.

does the internet reduce metal age by that much? look at what you're saying!

News Just In!!!

Just spoke to customer services, they are reporting that EA are reading this thread and every negative comment posted will set your account back by 1 wave, so the more QQ you make, the later your access will be. Time to stop the QQ kiddies.

Disclaimer: EA/BW views are NOT represented in this post!

this post going faster than a formula 1 car...

my toughts on this subject,

4 waves of waves planned for this DAY! This is ridiculous, even planning for a business day is totally amateur and unprofessional.. Bioware can be world first when it comes to single player rpg games but this aint single player game. This is MMO, in mmo 24/7 customer service, 24/7 in-game service, and 24/7 developer hsould be in duty..

There are players world-wide and play times differ, bioware must provide 24/7 service in all fields, if Stephan Reid is going back home to sleep > someone else must take the shift and move keep going..

After the devs stops inviting and go to their homes, millions of players will cry/whine on internet and they will go crazy.. This is inevitable...

On weekend beta stress test over 2million players played at the same time.. Considering there might be around 6 million pre-orders world/wide, at least 2 million should have had invited on the first wave...

Bioware should consider working 24/7 until the christmas and keep going invites 24/7, because 5 million players is gonna wait 24/7 until they log on to this game and they will flame this forums...

But considering the current flame/noobity/trolls going on the forums i highly doubt bioware even gonna read my post...

My god some of you people are spoiled brats.

How about you have a little bit of patience. Even if you don't get early access, you will still get to play the game.

Pissing and moaning isn't going to change anything, so just get over it and wait like everyone else is.

I’m sorry but this is just pure delusion. BW offered early access as a marketing tactic to make pre-ordering more appealing. It’s incredibly naïve to think otherwise. You are not their friend, you are their customer. Personally I’m disappointed that I can’t get in yet and I think BW haven’t handled this in the best way. On the other hand they promised 5 days early not 7, so thus far they have not failed to deliver anything they promised.

Wrong. They did not promise you 5 days. they promised UP TO 5 DAYS which means anywhere between 1 and 5 days.

Lack of understanding the phrase does not make it their fault.

I don't think SR specified what "one more to go" means. Some of you may be overreacting. Maybe he means one more to go from this batch, before we start the next batch of waves. People please calm down.

Maybe he means only one more to go and that is the rest or the people that pre-ordered???

Wow, this thread is so insane already, I can't even get to my own post.

By the time "Submit" refreshes and redirects you the page is old, then when you hit "last" you actually have another few pages to actually get through.

Rampant thread, good luck BioWare, off to other things in hopes that I might get to play on my day off tomorrow :eek:

Its gonna be like Terra Nova, wave 6 is the one that go bad....

Now someone's gonna make a Terra Nova MMORPG. Instead of a companion you pick a sick relative or girlfriend or child or lover who you are coerced into doing all your bad missions for.

That is hilarious!

For those who seem to have failed to read the information on the SWTOR.com website. Before you complain about your pre-order and weather or not you should be capable of entering the servers today or why they are doing early access in waves. Please go to the main page and read what has been stated in the FAQ on early access rights. You can also read the beginning of this thread to understand why they are entering users in waves. Do not complain unless you have a valid complaint wasting peoples time skimming through your pointless comments.:confused:

Originally Posted by Tunkhannock

Figure I might as well get my QQ in.

Don't get me wrong. I agree about the rolling early access. I have no problem with that... it's a good way to prevent a million people in the newbie zones at once and causing the server to catch fire and explode.

It's just the way they're handling it. Tell me when I can play. That's all I want to know. But they won't.

No, they're not telling you when the "waves" are going out. You just have to wait and hope you're getting access.

They could alleviate a lot of frustration and QQ if they just said "Look at the chart. Match it with the date range you submitted your pre-order code. That's when you'll get early access." Period. Done.

that is a great idea, then people will know and can plan their days off to play.

Except if they do that and then something happens where someone doesn't get in when it says. Then they take more crap from the people who are wining now but 1000 times worst

You'd think most of you people have nothing else in their life worth anything. That's kinda sad.

+1000 to this. Early access has even been pushed earlier than it was planned at first (7 days instead of 5) and you guys still find reasons to complain...

None of you has better things to do than whine and complain about a game that EVERYBODY will be able to play in less than a week? Seriously?

As Staalker pointed out, it's sad... Very sad.

IF they are expecting ques anyways why not just let a bulk of peopel in. I understand the first "wave" being small to test the servers and such since beta has been down for a while. This waiting game is insane though. I had an issue with Origint hat took my preorder from the 25 to getting my code 08/09 so now i probably wont play today and if the sizes of the waves dont increase maybe not tomorrow either ... not happy!