augmentation slot component MK-11

Picasso

To get this component you need to craft premium lustrous synth bonded attachment (PLSBA) and then deconstruct it. If taken out of the materials bank to deconstruct, no component is rendered. If you craft the PLSBA and deconstruct it from your pack, you will get the MK-11 component. I have not checked this with other the other trades but I suspect it is the same.

To get this component you need to craft premium lustrous synth bonded attachment (PLSBA) and then deconstruct it. If taken out of the materials bank to deconstruct, no component is rendered. If you craft the PLSBA and deconstruct it from your pack, you will get the MK-11 component. I have not checked this with other the other trades but I suspect it is the same.

Anything crafted put into the materials storage results in the game no longer recognizing the items as having been crafted by a particular character, and only items crafted by the character doing the deconstruction will return MK parts.

Work arounds for this 'bug' include simply leaving crafted items in the character's inventory, as well as crafting a new item and having it added to a stack which had previously been stored (stacks assume the properties of the last item added).

• 5 months later...

Well now, isn't that a bunch of BS. They have truly destroyed crafting. No longer enjoyable. Just broken ATH.

Well now, isn't that a bunch of BS. They have truly destroyed crafting. No longer enjoyable. Just broken ATH.

They must have fixed this because I just tried deconstructing 3 Bonded Attachments from my crafting bag and I received 3 Augmentation Kits. I think it works now. Try it out for yourself.

• 1 month later...

Working on this with an artificer, & the same premium lustrous Artifice bonded attachment for artifice works 1 for 1, so each one gives you 1 MK-11 component.

I would assume it is the same across the board.

The crafting bug with things from the material bay is still happening afaik, was reported within the first week of 6.0 to Bioware as a bug with the material bank and they have yet to fix it, despite what I think are several statements. The best thing to do if you by accident place a bunch of premium cell graft/bonded attachments etc. in your material bay is to withdraw them to your inventory and craft one (or more) of the same type again and have them land in that stack.

That will make them work again so if you deconstruct you get the slot components and materials correctly.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

• 9 months later...
Take all of the bonded mats you want to use out of the materials inventory and move them to your personal inventory. Make the bonded mat you want to break down. This should add to the stack that you have in inventory. The stack will now break down correctly. Enjoy.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, svobu said:

I recently returned to the game and couldn't figure out why I'm not getting the components. Found this thread after googling.

Can confirm this bug is still in the game. 🤦‍♂️

It's not exactly a bug.  The game *really* doesn't know which character created the ones you take from the materials storage.  (All that's stored there is a number, with no information about where each one came from(1).)

But the workaround / avoidance mechanism remains the same: pull the stack from mat storage and craft one more.  It makes the whole stack "created by this character".

(1) If it had a way of recording who created them, we'd get a different set of complaints, about how peeps took a stack of 742 from mat storage and only got 137 components because only those 137 were created by the character in question.