Just for fun

OlBuzzard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They look great, do you have more ?

TYVM for kinds words !!

I'm working on a couple (works with the short stories I'm messin' with). And I have my own version of an updated Falcon (but most would see that as sacrilege so I don't post stuff like that)

Edited by OlBuzzard

As promised:

Here is one of the ships we mentioned earlier... The concept shows a touch of the roots from some of it's design features for the Alliance (also mentioned in our short stories we've posted).

Edited by OlBuzzard

• 3 months later...

I know that many Mandalorian fans really enjoyed the original Razor Crest that was used in the series thus far. And perhaps others might prefer a little "more".

Sooo I came up with a compromise: The Razor Crest MK III: XLT. A later model released pre-empire. Although only a limited production as a result of the rise of the empire and it's control. The XLT version is modified with slightly heavier armor plating. (yeah ... I know: it's kind of a stretch ... but it's fun just the same). ;)

Enjoy:

Edited by OlBuzzard

• 3 months later...

I had to try one more time for a "suitable" replacement for the Mandalorian ship. I love the "hotrod" that they came up with for a temporary replacement. Maybe this one "might" work a little more "long term" solution.

(Well ... probably not! But it was fun just the same!)

I hope that some will like it as well !

Enjoy!

Edited by OlBuzzard

• 1 month later...
I had to try one more time for a "suitable" replacement for the Mandalorian ship. I love the "hotrod" that they came up with for a temporary replacement. Maybe this one "might" work a little more "long term" solution.

(Well ... probably not! But it was fun just the same!)

I hope that some will like it as well !

Enjoy!

Ok I like that , its nicer then our Winnebago in spaceeee. :D

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

THAT'S NO MOON !!!

Welll .. it's also more than just an average space station. More like an entire complex (of sorts)!

Probably one of the last instalments.

I've genuinely had fun doing these!

Maybe one day I'll run across a good program to add the textures. (That's something I use to do a long time ago!)

In any case: enjoy!

Edited by OlBuzzard

• 3 weeks later...

I really wasn't 100% with the last station...

Sooo here's one more. I hope this one is a bit better!

Enjoy!

OH!!

And my favorites from the Star Wars stuff !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I appreciate the kind words.

Here's something else I've been messin' around with. Obviously I still have a great deal to learn when generating Star Wars genre... But we're working on it!!

Sooooo ... just for fun here's another attempt! ( I hope it's a step in the right direction). Please also note: this one still has a ton of detail to be added yet. PLUS proper rendering/texturin

Edited by OlBuzzard

• 2 months later...

Well folks ... I guess we can now call this an obsession...
Here is yet ANOTHER space station.  IMO this one is still not quite as good as the "Traders Junction" or the smaller Spire styled ...but it was still a lot of fun.

EDIT:  to give you an idea of the massive size of this station ..  you can place the entire Carrick Station in the center most part of this one (see the top view).

Enjoy!

Edited by OlBuzzard