About Guild ownership

Locky_esp

Hi, Today i am the guild master in two guilds in game, can i keep them if all people leave them and i stop the suscription, passing to prefered ?

If you're the only player that has characters in them, yes, you'll keep them. The guilds will inevitably become "Free To Play" guilds because the current leader is not a subscriber and there isn't an active subscriber character to pass the leadership to (there's just you). When that happens, you'll lose access to the items in the guild bank unless you buy the Guild Bank Access unlock (probably not exactly the right name, but pretty close). Even if you *do* have the unlock, you won't be able to access the guild bank's stock of credits, so once you've ejected the other members, grab all the credits before your subscription ends...

And yes, the guilds will become subscriber guilds again if you resubscribe later.

Ok, thank you for the info, i will keep the guild and in future if i become suscriber agai y will get all congtrol again

I left the game for a while some time ago and someone took over the guild I was in but it was pretty much dead. However, someone did revive it after it went F2P for a while. Now, I'm not sure if it was just a bug or if this is what happened but when I got the guild back last year (as a sub) I had to redo most of the room expansions.

So again, not sure if that was a bug, but if your guilds have room expansions on the guild ship and guild SH, you might not get them back after you sub again.

Yes, however if you intend to stop sub there are a few things you should know.

1. You cannot access guild bank unless you buy the guild bank unlock first

2 You cannot add or remove credits regardless of having the guild bank unlock, you can add items and remove items, just not credits.

3. you cannot open new guild tabs so buy as many as you think you will need before ending sub.

4 guild go's to f2p status so expect other restrictions as well.