About Digital Upgrade Pack

themfy

Whats it for? Do I only get those items listed? Do I unlock any more quest or get another month of sub status? I don't understand. Do I need to get it before upgrading to Hutts Cartel Expansion? If I bought it does all my character get the items? Even if I deleted and remake?

Whats it for? Do I only get those items listed? Do I unlock any more quest or get another month of sub status? I don't understand. Do I need to get it before upgrading to Hutts Cartel Expansion? If I bought it does all my character get the items? Even if I deleted and remake?

you get listed items, you don't get anything else. if you are currently free player, it will bump you up to preferred. otherwise its just items. you don't get subscription with it. its just bonus items, like buying other items from cartel market (like other speeders or item sets, or lottery packs), except unlike other cartel market speeders - this one is account wide.

you will get your digital deluxe upgrade items on every single character you have, or might create in a future on every possible server. you don't need to buy it to upgrade to expansion - totally separate packs.

1. Coolness, a speeder and VIP access

2. Yes and a VIP access item

3. No and no

4. Can't help you there

5. No

6. Yes

7. Yes

• 8 years later...

I just purchased it . It is not that costly but the best item it has is the STAP which is a cool mount item. The flare gun is ok but not very useful IMO, neither is the holo dancer and droid. They are more like a toy and the holo dancer doesn't last long. I was hoping that maybe it was something that could be placed in the stronghold. I thought the training droid might be something you could pull out if you needed to train and were not near a trainer(class) but it is not anything like that.

The only thing IMO is that mount thing that is worthwhile. The VIP belt was not listed and I have yet to get into game as I had to reinstall it but I watched a video that showed the belt but apparently the VIP Lounge is not a really big deal any longer. :rolleyes:

Edited by Phaewalker