Nerf Assassin Deception

ecstazypop

You're right, I must have misremembered then. My bad.

I don't even know why I'm trying to explain myself to a nobody like you who don't know nothing about this game mechanics and gets owned by any random fury maras.

Please cry to jakub for attention and being a toxic noob, not to me, I only respond because u posted here, otherwise you're truthfully ignored.

You come to swtor and you think you are good player while you're just a bee skillsucking honey to other males..

Of course I stuck in sr, if I am stuck in graphics. Game recording can prove it. But you, just because you got a tiny silver, because stupid class carried you, you think you are entitled to speak, lol. Talk to me when you're out of your diapers.

Respect your elders, boi.

Edited by ecstazypop

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you, just because you got a tiny silver, because stupid class carried you, you think you are entitled to speak, lol. Talk to me when you're out of your diapers.

Why would his rating affect his ability to comment on the topic, from what I've read he's trying to make valid points and not just random trashtalk. That's like me saying you don't have a top3 on the class, how dare you claim it's op and needs to be nerfed, talk again when you got at least 4 top3s yourself.

In regards to the topic - decep sin opener is op, dr is fine and constant dps is pretty bad, so it's going to be hard to nerf the opener without making the class pretty much useless. Additionally even now decep is only very good in 4dps games, it's already terrible in t/h and okay in h/dps and t/dps.

Edited by Skillztbh

I don't even know why I'm trying to explain myself to a nobody like you who don't know nothing about this game mechanics and gets owned by any random fury maras.

Please cry to jakub for attention and being a toxic noob, not to me, I only respond because u posted here, otherwise you're truthfully ignored.

You come to swtor and you think you are good player while you're just a bee skillsucking honey to other males..

Of course I stuck in sr, if I am stuck in graphics. Game recording can prove it. But you, just because you got a tiny silver, because stupid class carried you, you think you are entitled to speak, lol. Talk to me when you're out of your diapers.

:) ok fren, you stucked in spawn, throwing on the enemy player who called you out and you confirmed it by flagging the next round (5 silver, 1 bronze flag btw) you didn't stuck against him.

I didn't want to bring it up, but since you did you put me in this weird spot where I either tell you what I already have achieved and you reply "weird flex" or "wintraded" but remind me again, how many golds do you have big guy? As far as I know you have 1 gold sorc and maybe a PT or something? Might be wrong again, but you certainly don't have more than I do or even enough to call yourself just THAT much better and I'm not allowed to speak my mind. Yes I made a mistake, but unlike you I am not afraid to admit doing that.

My entire point was from the start that you cannot complain about balancing when you also just straight up throw games to ruin the gamemode for other people. Is deception good? Yes, is it broken IN COMPARISON to carnage? Yes, is it broken in comparison to any actual class? No, certainly not.

• 3 weeks later...
Dear developers,

Sin deception is literally the one, if not the most op spec class in the game now. In SR is unmatched. Some huge dr to burst, deflection, shroud, even though is only 3 seconds, 2 cloaks, and taunt, low slash, stun.

There is literally nothing that can kill a good dec sin, only if all the team is dead and he needs to stuck, maybe? Can kill you even if he has all cloaks 1v3 easy. Before they had decent damage with those all tools etc. was fairly amazing to have in your team. Now is just cancer, the team with more god sins, wins absolutely, not even a question about it. LOL. What is this joke?

How can you give so much dps in the opener to that class? HOW??? Or take some dcd. There is literally nothing that I can do on any class against a dec sin in sr.

PLEASE NERF DECEPTION SIN ! FFS. This is so disgusting.

Deception is literally in terrible shape for pvp. How the f the developers justify giving marauders more stealth, closers and control than deception is beyond me. Who balanced PT and tanks in PVP? Deception needs some utility improvement. Force speed literally sucks compared to pred. Our stealth sucks compared to marauders. Our DCD's suck compared to every other class. We have less sustained. less burst. Whoever thinks this class needs a nerf needs to get off the FOTM PT/Mara and play this class and tell me they don't want to punch the monitor every match.

Deception is literally in terrible shape for pvp. How the f the developers justify giving marauders more stealth, closers and control than deception is beyond me. Who balanced PT and tanks in PVP? Deception needs some utility improvement. Force speed literally sucks compared to pred. Our stealth sucks compared to marauders. Our DCD's suck compared to every other class. We have less sustained. less burst. Whoever thinks this class needs a nerf needs to get off the FOTM PT/Mara and play this class and tell me they don't want to punch the monitor every match.

I mean, yes Fury is stronger but deception is still an S-Tier class. Deception needs a nerf, but Marauders need it more - or even better buff all sniper specs, all merc specs and make old grit teeth work for juggernauts again. Something like that.

You can't compare the opener of the sins with almost anything in this game, prob with PT's 30 seconds of opener, Get full stunlock from stealth, drain 50% of the enemy hp alone, if he doesn't break, then u got shroud + deflection for anti stun... And he says less burst... Prob less sustained, I agree on that, lol.

Or if u're not doing what I just described earlier then that means u're doing something bad or you don't have enough knowledge of the class. When Ezmode he's qing on sin deception, kill everyone in opener, win 90% of his games, . Even him as platinum said Sin deception is op atm. But there it are 6 pages here of people trying to disagree with pure facts.

Sure, I agree some classes are op, mara fury, sorc madness, lethality oper, but sin deception is one of them, in sr only environment. 3 cloaks and the amount of dps done in opener are just enough to destroy anything, and there are few counter attacks to their class.

When you play a **** spec like carnage, lightning, sniper, against most classes u start like and end up like

dps done in opener are just enough to destroy anything, and there are few counter attacks to their class.

When you play a **** spec like carnage, lightning, sniper, against most classes u start like and end up like

Lightning is absolutely fine vs. sins, you just have to punish that their root break has 20s CD. They are very weak to slows and roots due to their T-Rex arms.

Saying that there is no counterplay is denial, yes you get stun locked - but every other classes also destroy you when you get stun locked in the opener, that's not just a sin thing. Yes sin brings a lot of that CC themselves, but you could always phasewalk. If you didn't place (e.g. orbital station) after dropping down you could've always unclicked it once you are save on top of the stairs, if you don't and you place it there and you get stun locked on your phasewalk... that is your mistake.

Yeah, carnage and snipers suck - but how can you complain about other classes being too good when you know that yours is just bad? Why even play a bad class at all? You know it's bad and that gives you a shield for being the same. Just play Fury, or even better - just play deception. "uh bUt I'm NoT a MetA aBuSeR" - WHY NOT? It's ranked you can use every advantage!

Again, just reroll to a viable class and problem is solved, lightning is a viable class. It's just not broken like in 6.X.

Lightning is absolutely fine vs. sins, you just have to punish that their root break has 20s CD. They are very weak to slows and roots due to their T-Rex arms.

Saying that there is no counterplay is denial, yes you get stun locked - but every other classes also destroy you when you get stun locked in the opener, that's not just a sin thing. Yes sin brings a lot of that CC themselves, but you could always phasewalk. If you didn't place (e.g. orbital station) after dropping down you could've always unclicked it once you are save on top of the stairs, if you don't and you place it there and you get stun locked on your phasewalk... that is your mistake.

Yeah, carnage and snipers suck - but how can you complain about other classes being too good when you know that yours is just bad? Why even play a bad class at all? You know it's bad and that gives you a shield for being the same. Just play Fury, or even better - just play deception. "uh bUt I'm NoT a MetA aBuSeR" - WHY NOT? It's ranked you can use every advantage!

Again, just reroll to a viable class and problem is solved, lightning is a viable class. It's just not broken like in 6.X.

Wow, u're such a pro player, bro :eek: How I couldn't see it before??

U're so right, give the sins back phase walk and buff sin's dps by 500% pls !!! Also give 15 seconds shroud and everyone's happy! They're so underpowered. Save this poor class from the extinction of swtor. People can't play it anymore cos is so weak.............

Since all you do is to comment on this topic may I ask if you have a real life?

Do you need a hug?

Wow, u're such a pro player, bro :eek: How I couldn't see it before??

U're so right, give the sins back phase walk and buff sin's dps by 500% pls !!! Also give 15 seconds shroud and everyone's happy! They're so underpowered. Save this poor class from the extinction of swtor. People can't play it anymore cos is so weak.............

Since all you do is to comment on this topic may I ask if you have a real life?

Do you need a hug?

I didn't say to buff sins, I told you they aren't as broken as you make them look. Clearly they are a top tier class right now, but there is still counterplay.

I feel more insulted by the insults not even being funny, they are very basic and boring. If you insult me at least make it funny, try a bit harder. Either way it just shows you ran out of point to be made.

I mean lightning still sucks massively against sins, the matchup is like 85% to the sin, but you're right it's not 100% like the other two. And sure "viable", as in, playing lightning at 100% potential will net you the results of a fury mara playing at 50% potential, but you can still win some games. It's good for memes or for practicing kiting under harder circumstances for when u go back to madness, but no one will play this spec for ELO. Anyone on a meta spec who feels like it can abuse your complete absence of a recovery mechanism (or stealth) to force you to just not play the game for a minute and a half, and then die, giving them a h2f. Same problem sniper has. 6.X was broken, but it could stand to have *one* of the 5 or 6 tools they took away back (those being short phase+leap immunity, bubble heal, stun DR, bubble stun/surging speed--one can be taken but not both as before, short stun+reduce target dmg, accuracy debuff, speed boost on heal, and a free spot in case I forgot anything).

Pretty solid statement, Ling is indeed very bad against sin - talking about a sr setting here; Ling can handle itself fine in duels. Lack of sustain heal means they cannot recover from the opener if one or two just keep tunneling them. Wouldn't say it's a meme tho, depending on q ling might be the better choice from time to time, although madness is better overall.

Dear developers,

Sin deception is literally the one, if not the most op spec class in the game now. In SR is unmatched. Some huge dr to burst, deflection, shroud, even though is only 3 seconds, 2 cloaks, and taunt, low slash, stun.

There is literally nothing that can kill a good dec sin, only if all the team is dead and he needs to stuck, maybe? Can kill you even if he has all cloaks 1v3 easy. Before they had decent damage with those all tools etc. was fairly amazing to have in your team. Now is just cancer, the team with more god sins, wins absolutely, not even a question about it. LOL. What is this joke?

How can you give so much dps in the opener to that class? HOW??? Or take some dcd. There is literally nothing that I can do on any class against a dec sin in sr.

PLEASE NERF DECEPTION SIN ! FFS. This is so disgusting.

Deception is not even close to being broken bud. The utility Deception possesses has been designed for 4 dps solo ranked games. The damage is no where near where it was previously. You strike me as the kind of person who plays one class and nothing else. I'm willing to bet 100 dollars you play marauder and nothing else. If you really want something to be nerfed it would be fury marauder and rage jugg( enrage utility)

Edited by Xerekfell