Sorcerer Feedback

JackieKo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish them - shock finishes all active DoTs on the target and deals their damage at once - similar to operative and sniper tacticals.

Fun but Shock's cooldown should be reset if the target is killed within x seconds

This, plus stacks of wrath

Critical movement - if creeping terror's initial hit crits, the cd of force speed is reduced by 3 seconds. Fishing for crits to reduce force speed cooldown isn't great.

Creeping end - applying creeping terror once per 5 seconds reduces recklessness's cooldown by 2 seconds.

I really really hate the direction that has been chosen for creeping terror. It is a 18 second long DoT, yet this passive makes you want to spam it every 5 seconds - effectively neutering your DPS, just for a couple seconds of recklessness cooldown? Instead, creeping terror crits should reduce recklessness's cooldown by the same amount.

Agreed

Overwhelming force - a 25% chance to cause an auto crit on a dot ability isn't great. You don't use lightning strike enough for it to matter, and you don't use shock in your rotation at all - so this ability is counter intuitive and has no real place in the rotation outside a 1 in 4 chance your next demolish does slightly more damage - an ability you use once per rotation. The focus of this passive could instead be on the Wrath stacks generated by force lightning, with each stack granting a 25% increased crit hit chance for one of your abilities (stacking 4 times) - essentially granting you an auto crit similar to how thundering blast auto crits targets with affliction.

+1

Edited by EmperorRus

I have 2 sorcerer and this is my thoughts and just for clarity for this I am mainly a solo player. I do occassionally do group activities but never pvp so this is mainly based on my playstyle.

Lightening Spec

Did as I expected at level 80. There are some things that might be added to the base line Force Mobility is one I may consider having a base line. The unlimited power is good but from reading it is good for groups so for a solo player, I rarely use this in my playstyle unless I am running a flashpoint/operation with my guild. Other than that, I tested it on Onderon as that is 75 level and going to Balmorra or somewhere else right now would be an unfair advantage. It did the same thing I am used to on live.

(P.S. I Did copy my characters from live so I knew what to expect)

Healer:

I actually did see some of the healing increased depending on which ability you chose and for that I loved it. I still would like to see Force Mobility as a base line as having to chose between Force Mobility and Extradition might be a problem in a group setting.

Now remember my views are from my playstyle.

Rather long dive into the choices presented to us

I've mained sorc both heal and lightning since 2017 and I've done everything from pvp to nightmare raiding.

I'll be talking primarily about lightning sorc but I will mention the other specs a few times too

"Does the current combat rotation make this experience feel like you are playing an Sorcerer? Why or why not?"

My biggest issue at the moment is that you have to "choose" between pull and force barrier/god bubble.

The bubble is a must in nearly every form of content (PVP and ops) and for me one of THE key abilities when trying to recognizes the sorc class. There is no choice there to be had. Everyone will take the god bubble.

Pull should also stay, not just for healers but also for sorcs in general. Its pretty much the only raid utility they bring aside from the raid buff (more on raid buffs later)

Both in PVP and in PVE pull has great utility in saving people that are either too slow (TFB dread guard instakill touch or dxun running past the lake come to mind as 2 quick examples) or are just in a bad spot (pvp)

For me Sorc pull and god bubble/force barrier are just abilities that define sorcerers as a class.

There should be no choice between them as it does damage the feel of the class otherwise in my opinion.

Now onto the lv 35 choice/raid buff choice.

Someone on the PTS brought up a great point. Someone in a raid will be forced to take the raid buff while other sorcerers are allowed to have more fun with the other 2 choices. Ability pruning there is the wrong choice as it forces people to designate "raid buff slaves".

Also more clarity on over charged barrier would be nice. Does the damage absorption increase affect only your own bubble (like the lightning barrier utility) or also bubbles places on allies?

And more clarity on over whelming force would also be good. Does it affect demolish for madness? Do the dot ticks also auto crit or only the initial damage?

LV 15 choice

This is a great example of giving players choices. Both for corruption and lightning it offers the player great choices and is an example how this should be done. Although I think forbidden knowledge cooldown reduction does not work at the moment?

Honestly I'm just in love with the lv 15 choices for all sorc specs. Its great

LV 20 choice

Making threat drop/cloud mind an "opt in" ability on the biggest burst class in the game is absolutely insane as the amount of damage you put out in your opener as lightning sorc can easily surpass generated threat of a tank in the opening phases of a fight.

On a side note you can hit yourself with overloaded strike when fighting the training dummy. I dont think thats intentional?

LV 30 choice

Overall decent choices although mostly focused on PVP as there is no reason to take anything other than insulating blast in PVE. In PVP it depends on how much the extra damage is from dark embrace but it is currently broken on the PTS so I dont know how much more damage it gives when it works.

If its too little extra damage it will also never be chosen as the ability to kite is more important as sorc than a bit more damage on situational targets.

LV 50 choices

Not really much to say about that really DPS classes will take lightning barrier and healer will take the 3% DR most likely.

Backlash should be replaced with something else. Its pretty much useless anyways.

LV 60 choices

Essentially its again a PVP vs PVE choice as I see it the choice is between "damage reduction", "mobility under CC" and "general mobility"

Most damage specs will take surging speed (not taking gathering storm into account because with it its just an must have pick) as the extra mobility will simply allow to avoid more mechanics in PVE.

Emersion will be a must have pick in PVP really since you will die if you cant properly kite.

IMO surging speed passive of force barrier instantly finishing force speed CD should be baked into force barrier as the normal ability.

Overall I'd rate the choices here not great not terrible although IMO emersion should also just be baked into force speed or be moved to somewhere else as a choice but I understand the decision to not do that.

LV 80 choice

Oh god just why would force mobility only be available on level 80? Its bad enough on live but this just makes it even worse. For a smoother and more fun leveling ability force mobility should be moved sub 30 because lightning is all about speed and mobility.

Having your main single target damage ability keeping you in place is just not fun and a must pick in all the content anyways.

The other 2 choices are just straight up worse as a sorc that stands still is an easy kill.

Also the lv 80 passive unlock convulsing currents should be moved way lower too. Its a part of lightning damage rotation/priority list and only unlocking it means people will just not learn that piece of rotation until they reach level 80. For the sake of every new people learning the game this should be learned earlier, at the very least the shock/polarity part of the passive should be moved somewhere else, the AOE part can stay.

Overall the entire lv 80 unlocks should be reworked.

LV 35 corruption choice

There is 0 reason deaths embrace should make it to live. Its a minuscule buff for failing your job. Right now its just bad.

I'd much rather see it changed to something like "you heal 10% more on targets that are below 20% health (with or without resurgence)" or something like that as that keeps in line with the dark side of the force unnaturally preventing death

Also unhindered resolve should be buffed by an extra 1% on the damage reduction as it is rather weak compared to all the other passive damage reduction increases that other classes or even just ling has.

Overall feedback

I'd love to see lv 80 be moved around and instead be replaced with another (discipline specific) ability morph like the lv 15 choice. It would be a great way to finish off leveling your character to 80 and instead of the current forced choice of force mobility you'd get to make another actual impactful decision and would feel way more satisfying.

It would also be nice if instead of morphing one ability like the lv 15 choice you have 3 ability with 1 morph but that is even harder to find good choices for.

Example: Force speed, overload and phase walk or shock, lightning bolt and force storm

would be a few examples that come to mind.

But overall I think level 80 should be a grand finale and give you great choices on all classes not just on sorc and not force you to take must have abilities.

Having the Raid buffs be a choice just needs to go away. That will clearly be a problem in the future, so just get rid of it now. Make it baseline.

Putting Useful abilities in a row does not inherently make it a 'meaningful choice'; that seems to be the line of thinking, but it's false.

too many must-have abilites are presented as choices, it feels horribly constraining.

like Emersion vs. Surging Speed -> both are very important to my sorcerer, Emersion works wonders on movement and Surging Speed is a must-have for Gathering storm lightning spec and too useful for other specs not to have. how do you pick between them? ->> constraining choices, making it feel like not a sorcerer.

do you realize that weve had this system before? from vanilla onwards weve had basically 3 choices wrapped in different package and even that felt more free than this current 7.0 system youre suggesting.

with introduction of utilities sometimes past 4.0 things got much better and now it feels like we are returning back to that pre-4.0 style of skill tree just with different, much worse design.

Edited by Darittha

I have looked at the sorc changes (mostly corruption as i like that one the most) and I have a question:

Are the missing passive from the original tree (Dark Mending, Efficacious Currents, Life Surge, Renewal, Twisted Force and Secrets of the Darkside) still and just incorporated into the abilities themselves or were they taken out entirely?

With PTS now live, you can help test the Combat Style for the Sorcerer.

Please answer the following questions:

• Does the current combat rotation make this experience feel like you are playing an Sorcerer? Why or why not?
  • If you have feedback on the different discipline, please note your feedback accordingly so we can track it.

Feel free to answer in as much detail as possible to help us understand your thought process and line of thinking.

Thank you!

I've played a lightning Sorc both at launch and when I came back to the all the ay to 75 the hard way it's easily my favorite class and I've always like dhow it works and feels and honestly there really is not much I would change about from the way it's been in the Live game and I don't quite understand why people are saying it's complicated when it's really not, however I had a few ideas that may help. Specifically to have less buttons and things to distract people who are struggling but keep the feel of being a angry lightning goddess intact

-Remove Recklessness, Polarity Shift, and Unlimited power as active abilities. Make them passives which either give a benefit directly or ones which stack like a few others classes do.

-Make the effects of the Tactical called Elemental Convection, the one which makes chain lightning and Volt Rush proc off each other part of the class innately. The procs flow very smoothly, feel great and deal with groups well while not being a burden on rotation

-Combine Crushing Darkness and Force Slow into one ability but keep its procs again less buttons cleans clutter less to pay attention to for people struggling somehow but not to harmful

Edited by MistressVoluptas

Despite not being a sorc main and not getting into the nitty gritty, I would just like to say that sorc pull has always been a spec I thought was the essence of sorc, and I'd hate to see it gone (since few will take it over the other choices... unless it's base for healer?).

But more to why I posted (despite this being the SORC forum guys >_>);

Spike/spinning kick is only an option for tank spec. DPS have overload in that spot, and overload for tank is replace with shroud for DPS (making DPS options shroud or whirlwind or severeing slash).

I posted in another thread something SIMILAR, while adding Loadout's in very nice... I'm really CONCERNED it NULLIFIES the benefits, if we loose several abilities, spec's, or proficiencies we use to LOVE about each class! I wasn't specific, just speaking broadly mostly -- something I hope they are thinking about.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=997252&page=2

Hopefully they RETHINK a few at least, before LAUNCH.

Edited by Strathkin

This just shows the devs don't play high end content RIP sorc

Yet given all the talk by the DEVs offering more choices & flexibility, most of what I'm hearing is about is things we loosing, be it abilities, or proficiencies we've had for a long time; rather than what were going to GAIN.

I mean today if I want to use a different weapon, I'd create a Class just for that. Was the goal so you only need 1 Jedi & 1 Sith, and then one Trooper / Bounty Hunter who could do it all? I mean Loudout by itself is GREAT to quickly change Gear from Cargo Hold, or Legacy Bank. I just think they went overboard enabling (lost focus) all weapons types for every class, and now we going to loose more than we gain.

Not evening hearing good things about the NEW interface either. *sigh*

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

Here is my take on the system: It tries to give options but sometimes gimps what players got accustomed to instead of the options given to act with a clear purpose at least for dps specs as follows: Single Target DPS/ Multi Target DPS/ PVP

Since I do main a lightning sorcerer here is how I would adjust it( will post only options rows instead of abilities granted ):

Level 15 current: Forbidden Knowledge/Halted Offensive/Suppressive Current

NEW Level 15:

Halted Offensive( S T DPS ): Chain lightning is now a single target ability and it replaces shock while also adding shocks damage to the damage output. The ability is passive.

Suppressive Current( M T DPS ): Chain lightning has a 20% chance per target hit to summon a lightning bolt on each target hit.

Forbidden Knowledge( PvP ): Chain lightning now slows targets hit by 40% for 2 seconds. Cannot occur more than evey 10 seconds.

Level 20 current: Overloaded Strike/Cloud Mind/Finish Them

NEW Level 20:

Overloaded Strike( S T DPS ): Once every 5 seconds a lightning bolt hits last target attacked by you if the target is still alive.

Finish Them( M T DPS ): Force Storm leaves a burning debuff on targets hit that stacks up to 5 times. The burn does not apply if only a single enemy is hit.

Cloud Mind( PvP ): No changes here

Level 30 current: Off balance/Insulating Blast/Dark Embrace

NEW Level 30:

Off Balance( S T DPS ): Thundering Blast is now instant cast and always triggers the second mini blast. Cooldown increased by 4 seconds.

Dark Embrace( M T DPS ): Thundering Blast never deals the second mini blast but does 20% of its damage in an area around the current target. Cooldown reduced by 2 seconds.

Insulating Blast( PvP ): Increases damage reduction by 4% and stacks 3 times for 12 seconds. If static barrier is removed while at least one stack is present on you then the value of damage reduction doubles and the timer on the stacks is refreshed to 12 seconds.

Level 35 current: Overwhelming Force/ Unlimited Power / Overcharged Barrier

New Level 35:

Unlimited Power( S T DPS ): For the next 10 seconds all procs available or that can be triggered will be triggered when the appropriate spell/skill or passive effect is used, even probability trinkets. After the effect ends, the following 5 seconds you will not be able to use static barrier.

Overwhelming Force( M T DPS ): When Force Storm finishes the channeling there is a 50% chance to add 2 extra stacks of burning damage to all targets hit by it.

Overcharged Barrier( PvP ): Ressurgence is automatically cast when Static Barrier is destroyed. Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds.

Level 50 current: Lightning Barrier/ Sith Defiance/ Backlash

New Level 50:

Lightning Barrier( S T DPS ): While Lightning Barrier is NOT set on you the single target abilities will deal 10% more damage.

Backlash( M T DPS ): Force Storm has a 25% chance when channeled to channel 50% faster. Cannot occur more than once every 6 seconds.

Sith Defiance( PvP ): Damage reduction increased by 8%.

New Level 70:

Volt Rush( S/M T DPS ): Add to existing functionality the fact that a stack also increases other abilities damage by 15%, up to a maximum of 30% with 2 stacks if after 2 Volt Rushes you use any other dps ability.

I belive the above would give more options to mix match for every player out there that enjoys playing a sith sorcerer as much as I do.

Edited by Rdica

First, shouldn't Overloaded Strike, Dark Embrace, and Insulating Blast be passives? Overloaded Strike doesn't do what it says. Or its missing the DEV tag. Couldn't test it as much as I did on Sin, because of these problems.

Corruption on the other hand; I am a proper aoe healer! That is all I have to say about that.

For Madness sorcerers could you please consider changing force lighting into something that fits the theme of the spec more? I know its not important but its always bugged me how the filler spell for madness is force lighting based and not more force drain orientated like other abilities from the spec

I have been playing this game since launch..... I could go into every little excruciating detail about every ability and passive and whatnot, but between that and min/maxing I'd rather have my teeth drilled out while awake. Previous posts in this thread have covered the details anyways.

I think another aspect needs to be addressed. One I learned years ago playing tabletop games about the balance of playability versus detail. Too much detail absolutely sucks the fun out of a game. SWTOR is rapidly feeling like a second job I hate laden with required tech manuals (handled by 3rd party websites/guides no less) rather than a game to go have fun with.

Does it feel like Sorc (lightning)? No. But this has been building since many updates ago and this 7.0 preview feels "out of control" and massively not ready for testing.

Short background on myself and my thoughts on sorc/sage healing.

Been playing sorc/sage heals for many years. Current meta sorc/sage is very poor and a shadow of its former self. Energy management is very bad, heals are impoverished and they pull the lowest numbers of all the healers. Hoping that sorc/sage heals will get some love next expansion.

My opinion and break down of the changes are as follows.

Level 10 seems a bit odd, the position of the passives indicate that we'll have to choose between static barrier and dark infusion at some point. If we cannot have both abilities it will break the class imo. Static barrier is needed to stabilise friendly HP when under attack, it provides healing and is core to sorc/sages toolkit. The same can be said for dark infusion its our largest heal and core to the healing rotation. Don't make us choose its gonna be a mistake.

15-30 I see no problems and each of the choices are meaningful in their own right.

30-35 I see no problems, choices are ok.

60 I see no major conflicts between key/core abilities.

70 everyone will choose force barrier in PvP it will be recommended as mandatory on guides. the choice to choose extrication over force barrier will be situational in some PvE content.

On the whole the changes seem fair when considering sorc and sages in relation to other classes so far released on PTS. Some of the new improved passives, such as 15 and 30, I am genuinely looking forward to, great additions and better choices than a lot of the current utility choices.

Lightning sorcerer

my feedback.

15 seems fine, have some interesting choices.

20 has some ok choices.

30 insulating force adds a tile to the UI and does not work with force mobility.

35 to 80 seems fine.

lightning strike still present on the UI should be replaced by lightning bolt.

As a last note lightning sorcs don't really need or use force lighting at end game, for the sake of UI clutter you could make this an optional ability.

Still feels like I am playing a sorc dps. Changes are fine imo. Still fun to play with some extra meaningful passives.

With PTS now live, you can help test the Combat Style for the Sorcerer.

Please answer the following questions:

• Does the current combat rotation make this experience feel like you are playing an Sorcerer? Why or why not?
  • If you have feedback on the different discipline, please note your feedback accordingly so we can track it.

Feel free to answer in as much detail as possible to help us understand your thought process and line of thinking.

Thank you!

Setup: Character-copied a LIVE level 75 sorcerer, corruption discipline, over to PTS.

Used the droid to boost to 80

purchases the iRating 328 gear from the vendor on the Imperial fleet.

First, a few general bugs out of the way

1) I too have the warped character portraits. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I play in 4K on two Nvidia 980Tis. nothing else on my screen is out of proportion.

2) At level 80, doing dailies on Onderon grants renown, but I am not actually earning any renown points.

3) On LIVE, loot from regular mobs is scaled to player level regardless of the planet, except for treasure chests and some old missions, like the Seeker Droid and Macrobinocular missions. On PTS, loot dropping from random mobs on Onderon is still the same level 75 stuff I get on LIVE.

Now, a few discipline-specific bugs:

1) At level 10, it looks like I'm supposed to choose between Dark Infusion and Static Barrier (Deliverance and Force Armor for sages). Regardless of where I click, I have both. I hope that is intended, because I feel like both abilities are pretty iconic to this class and we should not have to choose between them, especially at level 10.

2) At level 70, one can choose between Extricate/Rescue, Volt Rush/Telekinetic Blitz, or Force Barrier. This appears to be bugged. When you choose Corruption discipline, it defaults to Extricate. If you click on the Volt Rush box or the Force Barrier box within the Combat Proficiencies window, you will gain BOTH Volt Rush and Force Barrier and lose Extricate. Both abilities show up in the ability window, and I was able to activate both of them against a target dummy on the Ziost Shadow regardless of which box I had selected within the Combat Proficiency window.

Now, onto philosophy:

1) Level 70 triple choice is pretty much a no-brainer. I rarely use Extricate/Rescue. Mostly its to pull people up to ledges or what not to when they are having a hard time jumping. Occasionally its because someone is standing in stupid. I am not a nightmare raider but I cannot see how one would choose Extricate/Rescue over Force Barrier. Same with Volt Rush. Volt Rush is pretty cool in conjunction with Metaphysical Mender/Storm's Succor Tactical and Endless Offensive set on LIVE. Its a fun setup, at least in my opinion, for vet flashpoints and story modes with my guild and certainly while doing dailies or planetary heroics. But the set bonuses are disabled, and there has been no clear communication about what will happen to tacticals. I'll admit I didn't test the metaphysical mender/storm's succor tactical yet -- i was using One for All -- but if that tactical doesn't work I just don't see myself ever picking a lackluster damage ability over FB. At any rate, without that tactical, which I don't typically use in serious content, there is little to no reason to use Volt Rush/TK Blitz on a healing sorc/sage.

2) Level 20, 50, and 60 are all triple-choices among former utilities. On quick glance, I think these are all reasonable choices, there are certain circumstances when I might choose one over the other.

3) Level 80 triple choices ... Well, these are powerful utilities on LIVE, but... I know I would almost never sacrifice the mobility of channeling Innervate/Healing Trance while moving. I almost think the better option is to make that passive a permanent part of the combat style and force a choice between the cloud mind DR passive and the existing choices at level 80.

4) at Level 30, the choice between Unlimited Power/Force Empowerment and two new passives. .... I would imagine that nightmare/master mode raiders might use this raid-wide buff more than I do with my story-mode heroes. I don't know if the two passives are so great overall for operations players over the raid-wide buff. Scaling isn't completely implemented in the content where that might be an issue yet, so I don't expect to be able to provide feedback on that for a while. I can't remember ever using them in pvp.

So, in terms of dailies on Onderon ... Yes, this feels like a Corruption Sorcerer/Seer Sage on LIVE, for the most part, under the assumption that we are intended to have both Static Barrier/Force Armor and Dark Infusion/Deliverance. I'll reiterate that I believe both abilities are iconic to the feel of the class. I usually run with Endless Offensive/MM tactical on LIVE when I do Onderon dailies and when I do I'm running only close to the 1.4s GCD for alacrity. Since we cannot get to 15.39% alacrity percentage on PTS, the class overall is paced about the same. However, when I heal in harder content I am always using gear with sufficient alacrity not just for 1.3s GCD but also to get to 1.1s GCD under Polarity Shift/Mental Alacrity. That's around a 16.4% alacrity percentage which is impossible to get to with the 328 gear on PTS unless you augment the static pieces. So, things might not fare as well in harder content where running more alacrity as heals would be useful. I might have to copy that character over again just to have the 286 augments and some MK-11 kits to see if I can reach the right threshold. You did a much better job with this than you did with my guardian. I reserve the right to provide additional feedback on whether the tacticals are still working, and what things look like in pvp and story mode flashpoints.

EDIT: After working on the "Tamed" [DAILY] on Onderon, I can confirm All for One, One for All, and Storms' Succor/Metaphysical Mender all seem to work. The MM/SS tactical by itself is missing some of the oomph from Endless Offensive, so if this is going to be a playstyle option in 7.0, we would need a set bonus for it. Alternatively, if tacticals will be changed or nullified, perhaps the smart heal could be integrated into the default Volt Rush? Now, that would make an interesting compelling choice between Force Barrier and Volt Rush/TK Blitz at level 70!

EDIT 2: Even with all 14 gear pieces augmented with Mk-11 kits and 286 alacrity rating augments (+108 each) and the three 328 rating ear/implants you can get from the vendor on fleet, I still can't reach enough alacrity rating to reach the 15.39% target for 1.3s GCD, even with something like 5300 alacrity rating or thereabouts.

Alacrity Rating Percentage

5313 15.16%

4662 13.82%

4011 12.36%

3360 10.77%

2058 7.16%

Using dipstik's old equation, It looks like a Cap of 30 and a Divisor of 3.1982 may be pretty close to the new combat equation:

30*(1-(1-(1/30))^(("Alacrity Rating"/80)/3.1982)) = alacrity percentage as a whole number

Which means the goal for 15.39% would be 5431 and the goal for 7.14% would be 2052 for most classes. 559 and 3209 for lightning sorcerers/telekinetic sages. 1195 and 4021 for Carnage/Arsenal. I want to clarify that I probably did not analyze this the way dipstik does, I just took their formula and tried a bunch of different divisor values to see what would match my results.

Also, since the Accuracy formula used the same divisor in 6.0 as Alacrity, that means the accuracy target for 7.0 will be 2692.

EDIT 3: I noticed the loss of Haunting Dreams/Containment utility from the Masterful tier, the one that allows Whirlwind/Force Lift to activate instantly, when fighting the Zakkegs during "Tamed." It's certainly not required for that fight, but this is a shame and will likely be rough in pvp, further mandating more defensives for healing Sorcs/Sages.

EDIT 4: I cannot actually queue for ground warzones or Galactic Starfighter. I didn't necessarily expect to queue for Flashpoints since scaling isn't implemented for ops or V/MM flashpoints, but you could queue for pvp on a previous version of PTS. I have to repeat that its hard to assess the harshness of the nerfs doing Onderon dailies.

EDIT 5: Tomorrow when I do my next round of Onderon dailies I'll check if the passives are working properly.

Edited by phalczen

Corruption Sorcerer Feedback:

First of all I guess that we don´t have to choose between static barrier and dark infusion?

It looks a bit odd - confirmation would be great.

Then we got some buffs in the Aoe department - that are minor considering the buffs that operatives got.

I hope corruption gets a bit love in 7.0 because we are in a bad spot right now.

If we get a second 6.0 I´ll take a break until the healers are balanced.

BTW to be valuable in nim content we would need more aoe heals, a cleanse CD reduction and be able to do more damage.

Edited by Ahwassa

Hi Jackie, it would be great if you could list all the abilities and choices for sorcs and assassins in so we can more easily understand them all instead of needing to go back and forth between live and PTS to check what you’ve changed.

I wish they'd do that, and SHOW not only for the classes released on PTS so far, but for all future classes coming!

Also it be nice to see how they may be perhaps adding a few abilities, or plan to mitigate a lot of the concern about missing abilities several classes have! As many class (not all) those were often established as a CORE ability, and it's not just recently for several years -- some almost a decade!

Edited by Strathkin