Mission giver for Heroic "Into the Killik Wardens" missing

chaharbagh

Yeah, they removed Essor somewhat recently, noticed she wasn't there when I went by the outpost during a recent class story. And yes Potts is still missing. Can only do those heroics by picking them up from heroic terminal. Edited by Jevaruss

Yeah, they removed Essor somewhat recently, noticed she wasn't there when I went by the outpost during a recent class story. And yes Potts is still missing. Can only do those heroics by picking them up from heroic terminal.

It's a bummer if they intentionally removed them. If unintentional, they should be brought back.

• 2 months later...

The another wave of "purge" is in effect.....

The first wave

I am so afraid there so few people that will notice or remember the original state of content, after another year like that people will forget what the game looked like in the beginning

And the people think i am "crazy" when i talk about death star patch is in progres:rolleyes:

Edited by Nebdar

The another wave of "purge" is in effect.....

The first wave

I am so afraid there so few people that will notice or remember the original state of content, after another year like that people will forget what the game looked like in the beginning

Personally I have always hated the quick transports directly to the "dungeon" for heroics. I would have preferred direct transport to the quest giver and an option to view the conversation or not (it used to be the way you gained influence with your companions). That probably would also help spread out the competition on the more popular heroics. The heroics lose a lot of their flavor without those conversations but I can see why people would not want to listen through them for the 100th time but without them they just become mini battle arenas. Sometimes I pick them up from the quest giver anyway to listen to the conversation for nostalgia's sake.

• 1 month later...
Also, is Travi Potts still missing on Ord Mantell?

Yes, she is still missing. She has always been my favourite. Every time I pass by her former spot, I get sad. My first char ever made is still in love with her.

Please add Travi Pott as a new, romanceable companion, BW! Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Why aren't these previously interactable NPC Heroic Point of Contacts, PoCs, not fixed yet?! Quality of Life fix alert, devs! Plus bring back the Looted Secrets mission from House Trader Circle in King's Pass - same way you brought back Red Handed mission in Panteer castle! Thank you!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Another 'Heroic' NPC missing would be the one for "The Man with the Steel Voice" on Hutta.

There also used to be NPCs on the fleet that lead to the Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan Bonus Series storylines, and, if I recall correctly, a terminal on Voss that lead to the Hoth Bonus Series. Now for those, you just have to know that they're there on their respective planets/moon and start them on your own, without knowing how your character knows to go there and why within the overall story.

For the HEROIC NPCs, I get having an option to get them faster via the terminal, but that shouldn't be at the expense of getting them the normal way, especially for a STAR WARS game with emphasis on story.

Another 'Heroic' NPC missing would be the one for "The Man with the Steel Voice" on Hutta.

There also used to be NPCs on the fleet that lead to the Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan Bonus Series storylines, and, if I recall correctly, a terminal on Voss that lead to the Hoth Bonus Series. Now for those, you just have to know that they're there on their respective planets/moon and start them on your own, without knowing how your character knows to go there and why within the overall story.

For the HEROIC NPCs, I get having an option to get them faster via the terminal, but that shouldn't be at the expense of getting them the normal way, especially for a STAR WARS game with emphasis on story.

So true. I do wish that the bonus series NPCs were brought back though.