Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan Suggestion

GryphonSatyr
08.15.2022 , 02:17 PM | #1
What would rock is maybe add an expansion to the Manaan SH that's totally underwater like the new bases in the daily area, with windows out to the underwater, etc, and maybe an area with a new starship hook for the feeding deco that would actually make sense

casirabit
08.15.2022 , 03:00 PM | #2
+1000000

I wish they had done that when they first released the stronghold but better late than never p.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfoByMnS00
The Wicked Phoenix is now available through various websites (B&N and Amazon)

OlBuzzard
08.16.2022 , 10:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
+1000000

I wish they had done that when they first released the stronghold but better late than never p.
Yeah .. pretty much.

But .. since that didn't happen, I definitely support this suggestion!!
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
The best translation of any promise is the action it produces

Mongorr
08.22.2022 , 02:33 AM | #4
My dream for a stronghold overhaul would be a flexible expansion system, where you basically have a couple of ground tiles and then can choose between several building parts to put there. Those parts would need to fit together like puzzle pieces.

Example: You start in the middle with a "main building" tile which has connections/doorways at all four sides. You can then place different "content tiles" adjacent to it. For example: you can choose if you connect another building part with several rooms or just a small doorway that leads into a garden.

Such a system could provide the opportunity to unlock new tiles with different layouts and even the look could be themed differently.

Well, it's just a dream of course.
My Alderaan, Coruscant and Tatooine strongholds: https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/caribu/

TonyTricicolo
08.23.2022 , 03:47 PM | #5
Woah woah! We talking Stronghold expansions? Hells yeah, baby! Simply put underwater stuff from HK's "Shroud of Memory" up in the Manaan SH. I'd also love some aspects of Darvanis("Scum N Villainy"/"Mandalore's Revenge") thrown into the Tatooine SH.

LanceDefender
08.23.2022 , 05:44 PM | #6
Ye, I'd love to get more underwater locations. Either on Manaan or new SH on other water planet. Maybe even same base of Shroud in HK-55 chapter? With elevator to Space Base?
That would be like my favourite SH!

orichichan
09.13.2022 , 05:44 AM | #7
Yes I would like an expansion of the Manaan stronghold with a cave part on Manaan. I really like the ancient selkath city area and its caves.