LF: New-Player Friendly Guild for PvE/PVP

PlasmaGod

Hi all, I'm looking for a guild that runs PvE and PvP content and is willing to walk a new player (when it comes to group content and PvP) through the gearing process (for both PvP and PVE) as well as the content itself :)

ign: Ixiateia, Jedi Guardian Level 75

For Imp-Only guilds, I have a level 70 marauder that I can get to 75 as well.

Hi all, I'm looking for a guild that runs PvE and PvP content and is willing to walk a new player (when it comes to group content and PvP) through the gearing process (for both PvP and PVE) as well as the content itself :)

ign: Ixiateia, Jedi Guardian Level 75

For Imp-Only guilds, I have a level 70 marauder that I can get to 75 as well.

hi there, not sure exactly how large/small of a guild you're seeking but ... You're definitely welcome to check us out here sometime---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck to you either way ! /tip-hat :ph_cheers:

hi there, not sure exactly how large/small of a guild you're seeking but ... You're definitely welcome to check us out here sometime---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck to you either way ! /tip-hat :ph_cheers:

Heyo, I was trying to get into contact with someone from the guild page but wasn't able to, is there a way to PM me about joining in-game?

Heyo, I was trying to get into contact with someone from the guild page but wasn't able to, is there a way to PM me about joining in-game?

After 10 years playing SWTOR, most of us have like 2989854 alts by now lol , so yeah it can be tricky sometimes to catch us online at the exact moment when you're online too.

But anyways, after looking for you everyday in-game and finally not only getting you that 'guild invite' you requested but also helping you with a myriad of questions you asked us , then you end up QUITTING after barely 2 days lol

Oh well, best of luck to you and take care!

Edited by Nee-Elder
OP turned out to be a troll or wannabe bank-thief (who knows) , cuz they quit our guild after 2 days lol