Returning veteran player looking for guild

Daomir

I’m a returning player with multiple toons on both Empire and Republic. Prefer a friendly and laid back guild that is active in most areas and during daytime hours but will play evenings for ops if necessary. I have 20 years experience in MMO’s (SW Galaxies, EQ2, WoW etc.) and play to relax with other chill people I f I sound like a good fit for your guild message Dagomir on empire side or Tesvi’ara on republic. Thanks :)

Hey our guild, Tulak Hord's Farmers is a new Empire PvE guild on Satele Shan that is recruiting Healers and DPS for our HM Ops team. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm-10pm PST and are looking to progress Hard mode content.

If you're worried that your skill level is not up to par, do not worry. Our guild is has a lot of members who are new to SWTOR and the MMO genre and we love to teach new players. We also have a great group of players that can provide you the resources and knowledge to maximize your skills for your class and roll.

If Raiding/Ops isn't your thing and you're just looking for a place to hang out in and make new friends we welcome you with open arms because we do plenty of content like FPs and story missions outside of Raiding. We even have max Exp boost for our guild to help you level your alts quickly.

If you are interested you can message me on Discord: NoLimitsNick#0397

Appreciate the offer and I’ll be contacting you on Disc to chat. Still leaves me at loose ends on the Pub side if I join you though and that’s where I’ve focused my time lately so if anyone has a pub guild HMU.

• 2 weeks later...
Appreciate the offer and I’ll be contacting you on Disc to chat. Still leaves me at loose ends on the Pub side if I join you though and that’s where I’ve focused my time lately so if anyone has a pub guild HMU.

I own a pub guild. Sitting at around 250 members. Ericsussybaka#6666