after my subscription end

SebaZOscure

sorry for my English im from Venezuela and i write this in one phone with prediction in spanish xddd (btw i don't see any hispanic dude or guild in the game).

I have 30 days subs, Indeed i only buy 30 days because i want the expansions and more races/slots.

But i read if i don't have sub i can't play the end game content of the last expansión, lvlup chars to lvlmax, play PVP normally and ranked, pve.

Is that true? I don't see logic on this because the game Say "if you buy a subscription you unlock all expansions... That include the last expansión" where is the logic if you have the last expansión if you can't play and lvlup to max lvl if you don't have a sub?

I undestard you can't play ranked PVP, but history of the last expansion, lvlup max lv and PVP normally?

So if i have 1 Char lv 75 i can't play with in?

If i can't lvl up to lv 75 with at least one char after my subs end i can't reach lv max without any char at least i buy other mounth?

If i use the 23 character slots i only can play with 11 without subs?

While you are subbed, you have access to the expansion. When your sub ends, you can no longer access Onslaught. It's like a door that locks or unlocks with a sub key.

While you are subbed you can access Onslaught and get to level 75. I'm not sure what happens when your sub runs out though - but I think you stay at level 75.

Edited by JediQuaker

While you are subbed, you have access to the expansion. When your sub ends, you can no longer access Onslaught. It's like a door that locks or unlocks with a sub key.

While you are subbed you can access Onslaught and get to level 75. I'm not sure what happens when your sub runs out though - but I think you stay at level 75.

But are you sure? according to reddit i will still have access to Onslaught, some people tell me one thing and others tell me something different; i don't get official information :(

But are you sure? according to reddit i will still have access to Onslaught, some people tell me one thing and others tell me something different; i don't get official information :(

Absolutely NOT sure. During the time I've been playing, I've only been not-subbed for about 1 or 2 days due to a credit card glitch. So, I really don't have any experience with what happens when you go preferred/f2p. 🙂

(Not sure why I even wrote that reply.)

• 1 year later...