Glory To The Empire! [Mini-Event]

abrahamlo

We return with a new event, this time exclusively for the empire, unlike the previous 2 there will not be too much travel, it will take place in the fleet itself, the only thing you need is a suit worn by the empire, either as a private or the emperor's guards, we will simply go through the fleet visiting every corner and maybe recruiting someone else, with the amount of people that usually exist we will not go unnoticed and it will surely be something fun to see.

Enlist Today!

In the two previous events there was a quite acceptable number of players, I hope that more people will cheer up and participate in this occasion.

The event will take place on the Darth Malgus-EU server, at 18:00pm CEST (16:00pm GMT) on Saturday 1st. Although it is done on this server, i invite more people to do something similar on other servers and share the captures and videos!

Finally and as a personal favor i would like to ask you to invite people from your guild or on your Discord channels, the more we are, the better, and of course, more fun.