(SOLO+) The Eternal Championship Broken ... Can't click terminal

Screaming_Ziva

Someone was looking for a group for this so I decided to join them. We both had the SOLO+ mission. We beat the first boss and then it told us to check in at the terminal. Neither one of us was able to click on the terminal. We exited, reentered, and still nothing.

Looking here and elsewhere online it seems this has been broken for over a year now and still no fix?

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

Yeah, that's been broken since... October or something of last year? You can still do SOLO+ in a group, but it requires a massive pain of a workaround.

Workaround:

-All players in group EXCEPT the phase owner walk out of the phase and leave group

-Phase owner clicks terminal, progressing the instance

-Phase owner re-invites group members and they reenter the phase to kill the next boss

-Repeat the above steps every time the terminal needs to be clicked

The above steps were confirmed working as of June 7, 2022. Terribly inconvenient, though.

Yeah, that's been broken since... October or something of last year? You can still do SOLO+ in a group, but it requires a massive pain of a workaround.

Workaround:

-All players in group EXCEPT the phase owner walk out of the phase and leave group

-Phase owner re-invites group members and they reenter the phase to kill the next boss

The above steps were confirmed working as of June 7, 2022. Terribly inconvenient, though.

I read something like this too on Reddit but I think they said, that after doing this, the missions only progress for the instance owner.

Hi folks,

The issue you're reporting is a known issue, our team is currently tracking it:

• After defeating the first boss, players that are in a party are unable to interact with the terminal making them unable to progress through “The Eternal Championship: Solo+” Flashpoint.

How long do you need to track something before it actually gets fixed? It's been broken for over a year.

I read something like this too on Reddit but I think they said, that after doing this, the missions only progress for the instance owner.

I did that some time ago except for the part where the other members quit the group. You all have to remain in the same group, the workaround still works and all members get progress as well ;-)

Workaround:

So since last year sometime? What is going on with this company?

• 1 month later...
Hi folks,

The issue you're reporting is a known issue, our team is currently tracking it:

• After defeating the first boss, players that are in a party are unable to interact with the terminal making them unable to progress through “The Eternal Championship: Solo+” Flashpoint.

Still broken! This is unacceptable. Yes, there is a work around, good, but that doesn't excuse you for not getting this fixed.

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, Darthmoriquendi said:

I'm bumping this. It's ridiculous this hasn't been fixed by now. Why add broken activities like this to GS3 if you know it's bugged @Bioware? It's frustrating and time consuming finishing all rounds to realize you end up with nothing accomplished and no tokens. Please fix.

I was under the impression they fixed this with the last patch. A couple of my guildies paired for this earlier this week and had no issue with the conversation terminal. Both reported they got credit after the rounds. You sure you both had the mission? o.O

31 minutes ago, Crystal_Mind said:

I was under the impression they fixed this with the last patch. A couple of my guildies paired for this earlier this week and had no issue with the conversation terminal. Both reported they got credit after the rounds. You sure you both had the mission? o.O

Yes we all had the missions. The group leader used the terminal but two of us could not interact with it at all. We never got credit for any of the missions except for the one for the weekly GS3.

3 minutes ago, Darthmoriquendi said:

Yes we all had the missions. The group leader used the terminal but two of us could not interact with it at all. We never got credit for any of the missions except for the one for the weekly GS3.

That's a different bug than the one addressed in this thread (the convo terminal to progress the rounds wasn't working for anyone if you were grouped; this is no longer bugged). See my response in your other thread.

Edited by Crystal_Mind
missing words