Guild Sale

LockeEllison

Hey all I was a founding member of the Eternal Guard, A guild founded shortly after the fall of the Wander Knights ( If any one knows who they were) And well after a few months the guild was going well, we had an enjin site, SH, SF and the works, well I had to go on leave for a month while I was moving to my new house outtah state. When I returned the guild was dead , not a single member on in over a month ( I logged on every day to find nothing) and so I'm looking to move on from the game and in so I'll be selling off the guild to send the money to a few friends as a going away gift,

The SH is on Nar, it is fully unlocked with a GTN/ Mail box/ Character customizer/ all 3 banks with an extra slot for the guild bank ( with a few sets of various armor some rare some not) as well as plenty of deco!

There is also a FS with all mentioned above, Its at 4 unlocks with parts to start getting the 5th.

All together me and my fellow founders spent well over 350 mill getting everything we have Im selling it off for 145 mill, price is manageable to a point.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...