Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

You have most likely encountered an awesome wingman or an enemy who seemed to be your nemesis.

Please share your tales of that epic enemy/ally.

(Same purpose as the PvP shout-outs but I didn't want to get the space stuff mixed into such a long-standing ground PvP thread.)

Also - If groups/guilds want to coordinate in space battles or if anyone feels lonely queueing solo is more than welcome to hop onto Saberwing's Teamspeak:

Address: sabercult.com

Password: sfs

We usually have at least one group going, if not 2 or 3. We can change around channels to match your guild name and/or wing name.

Edited by Hanak

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kloma - you and that gunship ate our team up yesterday! I was very glad to see you in a scout ship this morning when I went up against you but you still dominated!

Courtney - you were causing some damage in a strike fighter. I made the mistake of trying to go head to head in my scout and ended up losing. You were my only 2 deaths. The fights reminded me a TON of when I first played XvT online so many years ago - thank you!

Edited by Hanak

And I can't remember the character's name (female name) - but they were causing some damage in a strike fighter. I made the mistake of trying to go head to head in my scout and ended up losing. You were my only 2 deaths. The fights reminded me a TON of when I first played XvT online so many years ago - thank you!

Thanks, I enjoyed those games. You play a mean scout

Shoutout to Rainous and Bogey for being real pitas :p

Edited by wilcou

Hi there,

There are definitely a number for me, wish I could remember all the names. Hanak and Courtney I am familiar with for sure. Great piloting!

I also wish to throw a shout out to all the asteroids that one shot me when I am not paying attention to where I am, and hit my retro thrusters.

Having a lot of fun so far with GS!

Shout-out to all my wingmen in Aisthesis - Haka, Mebell, Vedista, Kazzik, Koguerra, Snowblind, Daharel, Ernie... I'm sure I missed some, but you know who you are.

Thanks for keeping Imps distracted while I shove rockets up their tailpipes.

Edited by mbulmer

Piers - you did awesome in the match I was in with the rest of the Aisthesis crew last night! That was fun.

I'm going to have to pay more attention to those Imp names - they are some tough cookies and deserve some respect!

Ozz on Imp side. First person I've seen with gold medals in GSF. Just nuts.

As far as I know, Piers was first. :p Back on one of our matches Wednesday morning. He's a beast.

Actually on topic material:

. . . shout out to all of Aisthesis, keep it up! :mon_cool:

. . . and to all you imps we've been pew pewing. Thanks for being good sports and continuing to come up. :) We really do enjoy putting holes in your hulls. So, thanks. *sage nod* :jawa_angel:

As far as I know, Piers was first. :p Back on one of our matches Wednesday morning. He's a beast.

Yeah, it's tough to nab those gold medals. Only just got mine, on a 1000/989 match. Most of the time, the don't last long enough to get out of silver, heh.

Yeah, it's tough to nab those gold medals. Only just got mine, on a 1000/989 match. Most of the time, the don't last long enough to get out of silver, heh.

Yep, the match either has to go on for as long as possible and you rack up a ton of kills/assists, or you have to be cognizant of which medals you've already obtained in the match and move on to other objectives to get more. Luckily the medals don't really mean much in the end. :p

Edited by mbulmer

Rainous Here. I want to give a shout out to a few people. Courtney who I swear me and her always make the match about killing eachother. Several others who are banes of my life are Kimberly, And Phil. There are a lot more excellent pilots out there. Just those 3 really stick out in my mind. Grats to you all.

Hello, Cynfor here.

Just finished a game on Lost Shipyards and want to give a shout out to Phil on the Pub side. Phil flies a mean gunship. I think 6 out my 7 deaths were at his hands. Probably one of the best GS pilots I've faced in a while.

Edited by Caernos

Hobbes and Noh...you guys are both terrifying.

Hobbes is definitely beast. Probably one of the toughest imp dogfighters for me. Him and Kamie both just seem to come out of nowhere, and I'm immediately pushing my limits just to get them back around and into sights. Toss in a wingman, I'm almost assured a death. Unless Kamie takes it to the ceiling, which happened the other day. Took three of us pubs with you for that leaving the combat area. I got a good laugh out of that one. :D

Selura's definitely a frustrating one to get out of protecting a sat. Can't even recall the number of times I've suicided into a sat trying to blow up that danged ship parked right inside a corner, barely able to get an angle.

G-ships, Rainous always stands out. Like I said in a conversation earlier, my reaction while fighting is usually the same. "Where's Rainous? Where's Rainous? *boom!* ... f***." In truth, there's quite a few imps in gunships out there, that really keep me on my toes and checking the skies around every single moment, and keep my engines charged waiting to boost at them and hope they aren't aiming at me already.

Jenette, I always like seeing you in a match, I know there's one less point I have to worry about. Conversely, I do like seeing you on the other side in a pub v pub match, because frankly, I love flying against skilled opponents.

Goes for everyone, too, mentioned here or not. I might swear up a storm when my ship blows, I might seem to tear after someone in particular with a vengeance (especially if you're flying a gunship), but every death, every kill, makes me a better pilot. And in turn, I hope that every death you all have suffered at my hands, and every time you've killed me, helps you all become better, too. Because all in all, it's a game, and a fun one. And I respect the heck out of everyone here, no matter which side of the scoreboard you're on. See you all in the hyperlanes.

Get some.

Shout out to people hiding in the corner of a node, top play there. Makes everything so much fun. Amazing.

wow                                           so good
               such skill
                                many defender medals
team player                                                               strategy
                                       amazing

so much fun                     putting fighter in galactic starfighter 

Edited by mbulmer