Implant Set Bonus's

BurningGrim

Hey is their any chance we can get a re-design on these implant Bonus's?

not trying to sound ungrateful or an huge douche

but some of these are kinda lazy? or useless? I think the only decent one is https://gyazo.com/7911e03999d0a8778dc15b6507ce15f0

and i play Hatred the idea of a 100% crit on a DoT spec kinda hurts my brain a little.

please? begging you <3

thanks!!

The legendary implants absolutely are incredibly lazy, not just for assassin - but assassin has some of the worst and most lazy by far.

You don't sound like a douche at all, you're simply voicing an opinion shared by the rest of the playerbase.

The best in slot legendary implant for assassins is actually the Force Training Package which gives an amazingly interesting bonus of +3% melee and force damage!! Truly incredible. At least it's there I guess.

(Oh what's that? The tank legendary implant is also just a flat +3% bonus to damage reduction???)

The other implant you should be taking is the Dynamic Force Package for -15s cooldown to recklessness.

This combined with the new passive effect for hatred which reduces recklessness's cooldown on dot crits + recklessness generating death field charges gives a slight dps increase.

So yeah. Assassins need better legendary implants that actually do something interesting. Bonus points if each spec has a tailored implant for them rather than a set bonus that is twice as effective on one spec.