Z0-0M Customization

Baletraeger

Z0-0M should be able to use any companion customization.

This would be cool, but the problem is, when she changes, she also changes her voice, and I doubt they'll record her lines in all the voices...lol (Personally I wouldn't care, her voice on different 'chars' wouldn't bother me, but others might)

Although they could use the voices of whomever she is 'impersonating', but again, that might not be possible.

I'd love to see her copy your char, have a blank customisation that you could set, and it would make her look like you. I know they couldn't use your voice, but i'd be willing to sacrifice that, to have my 'twin' :)

This would be cool, but the problem is, when she changes, she also changes her voice, and I doubt they'll record her lines in all the voices...lol (Personally I wouldn't care, her voice on different 'chars' wouldn't bother me, but others might)

Although they could use the voices of whomever she is 'impersonating', but again, that might not be possible.

I'd love to see her copy your char, have a blank customisation that you could set, and it would make her look like you. I know they couldn't use your voice, but i'd be willing to sacrifice that, to have my 'twin' :)

Meh, already every now and then she'll shout out something in Theron's voice. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.

I'm just not sure they could tie the remarks into whichever customisation you happen to be using. Would be cool if they could though.

Z0-0M should be able to use any companion customization.

Considering the character she is based on, this does make sense.

On the other hand, there are some customizations for droids and creatures, and probably other class companions like Khem or Bowdaar, that wouldn't work.

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2021 at 11:24 PM, arunav said:

Considering the character she is based on, this does make sense.

On the other hand, there are some customizations for droids and creatures, and probably other class companions like Khem or Bowdaar, that wouldn't work.

Well, not *any* customization, but humanoid ones? 

• Like 1