How hard will sorcs/sage's get ruined ?

timovdt

Considering what i have now seen what they are doing with orbital strike, I am verry worried that they will go out of there way to absolutly decimate sage/sorc this time around.

Considering we only have one Maybe 2 abilities that are not Extremely crucial they could easly say oh you lose bubble you lose healing get to chose between phase walk and mental alacrity/polarity shift

I do hope if any ability gets pruned it will be volt rush/telekenetic blitz as its the only realy useless skill sorcs have

but i'm trully dreading what they will do to sorc they have already shown over the last 6 years they do not understand this class bye even 10%

If they are going to be typical bioware and make an example of sorcs yet again i don't think the class can survive it this time and it will drive sorc mains away from the game for good

So please bioware do not prune any sorc skills aside from telekinetic blitz/volt rush or you will utterly destroy any viability for this class

• 2 months later...

WHAT... why would you want to remove Volt Rush???

It is a SUPER important skill to have.

If you also use the "Elemental Convection" tactical. (as you should).

You can use DOUBLE the amount of chain lightnings in a fight...

since Elemental Convection RESET cd for Chain lightning every 5 second or so.

And you can use Chain lightning + volt rush (tactical trigger), + chain lightning... in the first 3 globals.

And then use it every 5 second or so after that.

Volt Rush is SUPER IMPORTANT.

DO NOT remove it.

If you have not tried Elemental Convection tactical... so you can use more chain lightnings... i suggest you try it.

• 3 weeks later...
Personally I think we in general came out okay on the class changes. I'm especially excited for Madness since it's sustain in pvp is being addressed. It's hard to say where we will be sitting on the proverbial pole we call the META until the game is actually out because the Devs aren't great on sharing every number changes.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WHAT... why would you want to remove Volt Rush???

It is a SUPER important skill to have.

If you also use the "Elemental Convection" tactical. (as you should).

You can use DOUBLE the amount of chain lightnings in a fight...

since Elemental Convection RESET cd for Chain lightning every 5 second or so.

And you can use Chain lightning + volt rush (tactical trigger), + chain lightning... in the first 3 globals.

And then use it every 5 second or so after that.

Volt Rush is SUPER IMPORTANT.

DO NOT remove it.

If you have not tried Elemental Convection tactical... so you can use more chain lightnings... i suggest you try it.

if you take volt rush you should not be allowed to queu in pvp simple as that. you are legit removing one of only 3 DCD's you have on a class thats uber squishy and gets removed bye any mele, it is never used in the rotation and hopefully never will if they removed it and the tactical and give us like literly a 1 % dr it would be stronger

i realy hope you are just trolling tho

"And you can use Chain lightning + volt rush (tactical trigger), + chain lightning... in the first 3 globals.

And then use it every 5 second or so after that."

Wy in the world would you EVER Do that

you are legit just spreading your damage so mutch it means absolutely nothing Aoe damage in pvp is worthless unless its so high you can burn an enitre team faster then a healer with cd's can top em true there defensives wich atm no class can do only pyro could do it last expansion

the actual thing you need to do is weaken mind Halted FS TB Halted

you use the FS before TB here to get the elryns haste proc wich is the only tactical you should consider running if you take an offensive one otherwise run Defensive tacticals