Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Streaming GSF

Drakkolich
10.11.2014 , 11:29 PM | #51
Streaming some Bastion games, come tell me what to fly ^^
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Verain
10.12.2014 , 12:13 AM | #52
"Definitely fly that ludicrous snigglepoint with combat command, repair drones, and thermite"

- The Voices In Drako's Head
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Drakkolich
10.12.2014 , 01:11 AM | #53
Done for tonight not many viewers but I did start it up really late :P
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Ymris
10.12.2014 , 02:53 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
Yep I can do both, I usually stream bastion later at night where I have all my ships unlocked that would be the best time to ask for a specific ship/build. As for coming to Jung Ma let me know when to come meet you. (date and time, EST would be preferable)

Oh also to anyone that can't watch me live feel free to post any ships/builds or even anything you want explained and I can do it on stream and then highlight it and post it here. That way you can watch the video on your own time.
A few of us are trying to do some organized groups on Sunday nights. Last week went very well. If this week goes as well, I'll be quite pleased. So, tentatively, it would be cool if you could fly Jung Ma next Sunday, Oct 19th, at about 2000 hours EDT.

If tonight goes poorly, and I become doubtful it will be worth your while, I'll let you know. I'll also roll on The Bastion and see about catching you there. Cheers!
Tensoring straight to hell!

Drakkolich
10.12.2014 , 09:25 PM | #55
Streams up playing on bastion come say HI
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Verain
10.12.2014 , 09:34 PM | #56
Set your Starguard to Rapid Fire / Ion / Proton / Quick Charge / K-Turn dooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Ryuku-sama
10.12.2014 , 11:17 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
Set your Starguard to Rapid Fire / Ion / Proton / Quick Charge / K-Turn dooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet
lol... Not enough troll in this one. Go with a Nova EMPfield, Sabo Probe, RFL frequency. This is trolling!!!!!!
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Drakkolich
10.13.2014 , 12:42 AM | #58
Calling it a night thanks for watching ^^
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Drakkolich
10.13.2014 , 01:10 AM | #59
Alright this ones for Verain 2 Rycer games as requested ^^ Rycer games

This ones for Ryuku 2 Nova Dive games as requested ^^ Novadive games
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Ymris
10.13.2014 , 10:20 AM | #60
Last night went pretty well. A lot of matches, some close, some lopsided (in our favor) but a good time... until a Pub team showed up that was using all bombers. Which forced us to field a lot of bombers. Which meant everyone was flying these slow, ponderous ships, which meant I was bored and annoyed...

Anyway, I failed to notice that Super Serious Sunday thing you do on the Bastion. So I guess Sunday nights won't work for you to visit humble lil' Jung Ma... I think it's pretty hit or miss any other night. I know the queues usually die down around 0030 hours EDT as people go to bed. The four hours prior to that are usually okay, but sometimes there just aren't many people queueing...

So at this point, I can't really recommend you visiting Jung Ma. Thanks for being receptive to the idea, though. See you around.
Tensoring straight to hell!