Flag Ship Decorator Complaint - 800 hooks???

So.... just did my first flag ship... guy saw my SH's on Alderaan, Nar Shadaa and Fleet Penthouse and was impressed enough to hire me to do his ship. My first one... was going really well until I Finished all the rooms on the main floor(Front and back, escape pods and rooms with elevators etc).... then I realized I had all of about 16 hooks left and there was 5? 6? more floors to do???

This place is at least the size of alderaan if not bigger.... 800 hooks really??? How do you make a base with probably 2000-3000 hooks in it and tell the players to figure it out with only 800. The guy wants every room done and it cant be done unless they are bare and underwhelming. I know nobody at bioware will do anything about it but damn wouldn't it be nice if someone over there said "Oops that was stupid, click click bam, there you go 1600 hooks allowed".

Edited by FaceMelterFett

Personally, I find a lot of Strongholds and guild ships to be 'over decorated', especially when people try to hit 100%.

I fully understand it though. When I first started decorating I tried to fit all the rare and fancy decos I could. But over time, I've accumulated so many decos, I can't possibly fit them all in one SH.

(It reminds me of my mother-in-law's apartment. She tried to move as much furniture from her house, into a much smaller apartment. There were literally just narrow walkways between all the tables, lamps, knick-knacks, etc. 🙂 )

Nowadays I try to stick more to a theme, which means that my Tatooine SH (which was 100%) is now only at 95%** and my Fleet apartment is at about 50% (a work in progress) and I can't see it ever being 100%.

** some decos were removed for use in the Fleet Apartment, and the 'party' was moved to the Fleet as well. Tatooine may get back to 100% over time. 🙂

• 1 month later...

+1 for this. Also asked someone to decorate our flagship on the terms that she does not hoard and clutter the place. As I'd like to keep it clean and professional.

She only did bridge, 2x crew quarters and 1x hanger. Every other floor and area has nothing in it. after spending so much credits to unlock these areas only to have them empty is very dissapointing.

Does it really take that much coding to increase? Even if it is to 1500 that would make having a guild flagship worth it. But at this point it hurts so bad I don't even wanna look or use the flagship for RP events or anything else but perks.

@Bioware come on. Basic request that have been in the queue since release of flagships. Know you guys can take this challenge on.

Edited by Maxminnaar