Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

DeRoiste
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2471
What are you guys going to do on the 20th, when you have a major influx of players.I find this situation a bit of a worry. Looks like you might not be as ready as you let on to be. I also hope i have not payed money to wait in a Q to play the game when ever i log into play. Here's hoping my worries are unfounded.Would hate to see such a good game spoiled.But still looking forward to the email.Best of luck and lets hope the force is with you!!!

IronMan_I
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2472
All I gotta say is.. Be patient.. When you get in your get in.. It is not like the world will end if you don't get in.. I pro-ordered and redeemed mine on the 28 of July.. I am waiting patiently and not mad I am not getting an Email from them.. I got better things to do while waiting instead of Ratting about WHERE IS MY INVITE... I PAIDED 5 Euros/ Dollars to get Early Access... Being Patient will get you somewhere... So WAIT...

Cypherdias
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2473
4 waves only today that is total Bull. Waves should be coming all day and well into night time. Being patient is fine if they was to keep on rolling out waves, but to just up and be done with 4 waves you can throw patience out the window.

lordsoffire
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2474
Quote: Originally Posted by Crumbles View Post
Feel a little sorry for Bioware... For needing to take this kind of crap from impatient brats. "We need to know!" As they've explained they can't give you a specific time since tehy're trying to get it done as fast as possible, but still wants to keep it stable...

Image the kind of crap they'd get if they gave you a time, but then encountered some kind of complications with servers of what not and you didn't get in on the earlier said time? I'm guessing that would result in some peeps heads blowing up....

Be patient and appriciate the possibility to get pre access at all!

i finally found a reasonable person only took lke 2000 pages of kids QQing
Good show chap

StarShadow
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2475
Hmmmm!! Let me rephrase that. Freaking Hmmmmm! LOL

Yes signature doesn't work properly and yes the code is from Smilies but doesn't work right.
New Dawn - Out of the Darkness and into the Light!
Face the challenge with your eyes open! -
On Server: Sanctum of the Exalted

Mayshar
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2476
If they are in order that codes were redeemed, then people who preordred later shouldnt be in yet. I used my code on the 26th...people ive talked too were from the 21st which makes sense and is fine. I dont understand only doing 4 waves, and I dont understand people who redeemed codes later getting in before people who redeemed earlier, that defeats the entire purpose of the pre-order early access promotion.

Who knows whats true, could just be trolls starting something...but I have yet to get an invite..and I was in the first 5 days of CE announcement.
"Only in complete darkness does one truly see everything."

J_Five
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2477
hah some of the new posts are now getting tacked on to the start of this thread

CruxTerminatus
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2478
Quote: Originally Posted by Ozzyioto View Post
Where do I go to complaint about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware of game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and cary on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((
When do ppl realize that the date you ordered your game has no influence at all on when you play... It's when you redeemed your code that decides the order.

There is no way, that SWTOR can now when you stood in the shop grinning from ear to ear because you just pre ordered the game.

jackliuu
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2479
When the last wave are in, there will be lvl50 on the servers.

odiepalodie
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2480
It seems all the people ************ about the 'waves' way of launching don't understand or would rather the server just crash every 5mins if they just let every pre-order sign in willy nilly.