Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Saltana
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2481
November I preorder. Guess I'm f**ed

Mr_Hyde
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2482
Quote: Originally Posted by pirozhok View Post
Ебать, сколько спамеров))))
та пиздец!))):d
You can't be prepaired enough. I can. But you can't.

sparkleav
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2483
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimeve View Post
Okay so I used my pre-order code as soon as I received it and no doublt i'll get in early access when EA/Bioware think I deserve to. But when will I receive my Game product registration code I ordered from Origin?? anyone received theirs yet or will it be on the 20th or so for DE (Digital edition) buyers?
Origin are supposed to send out emails with the reg code on it on the 16th of December.
પ્રજાસત્તાક માટે! - want to know what it says? Drop it into Google Translate.
*I'm a cookie master!*

zealan
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2484
Quote: Originally Posted by VashOnHash View Post
I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...
just be patient like an adult not like a little 3 year old because no matter what your still gonna get to play so back off with the rudeness.

CaptnSpiff
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2485
Quote: Originally Posted by FallenAngele View Post
well i got mine from origin 1/8 (from denmark her)
got mine in july ( norway)

Ginavolo
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2486
Quote: Originally Posted by acidfance View Post
well i got a friend who bought the game just a few days ago and hes been playing for about 4 hours now
Do you have any proof? I entered my code week after i pre-ordered ( play.com being slack with codes) but I still entered in August, I don't expect a email till either day 2 or 3 but if they are letting in people who pre-ordered in December then they are guilty of false advertising as early access was supposed to be first come first served.

Thaalia
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2487
Quote: Originally Posted by JediSatori View Post
To all the people who waited till the last min. and think they should get in just as soon as the people who were on the ball and got with the program and preordered as soon as possible, What are you thinking?

You all must be wearing shirts that say the rules don't apply to me! Well life has always been FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

So for the love of pete stop whining that your not in the EGA on the first day.

They have already stated that if you signed up in Oct. or later your not going to get in on the first day.
Thats a little rude to lump all latecomers in together. People have their reasons for not preordering at the earlier dates. I dont expect to get in today or even tomorrow but that doesn't mean i cant wonder why they are only doing 4 waves today.
For the most part Ill leave you alone, I'm quite honorable! But don't piss me off, I have a tendency to get stab happy.
Decemberist Rebel
<December Crew>

Treydor
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2488
You dudes gotta chill out. They have said they are starting slow on purpose.

My guess is that you will only see the first few days of pre-orders today.

Tomorrow will be much larger, probably July 25-August-25 and so on.

knightgames
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2489
Quote: Originally Posted by CoreyCooper View Post
This is pretty stupid. Everyone spends the specified amounts for thier pre-order packages yet only a fraction of us get to start our early game access on time. Does this mean the rest of us get alittle bit of our money back for every day we are delayed early game access?
They said 5 day early start. This is a 7 day early start. what are you ************ about again?

sgtmajfoley
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2490
Quote: Originally Posted by fidoyao View Post
The whining here is amusing. It clearly stated you got up to 5 days of head start.
Go ahead, read that again. Up to 5 days, get it? It never stated you would get 5 days, it said UP TO.

And now they even began early, giving you up to 7 days. And yet, you whine.

Seriously, this is what you sound like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ZHZQnQAMc.
I think more then 7 days...if is stated that game comes 22. december in europe.... so it is from 13rd to 22th