May the 4th is coming up...

Sorrai

There are a lot of things they can do.

A few yrs ago there was a collection unlock sale that happened during may the 4th and last for the whole month that dropped cartel collections unlocking price down to i think 1-60 coins for everything. somethings were 1 coin some where 10 there were 20s and the high end stuff was like at 40 or 60 coins. We got something like that last yr but not as much of a discount as that happened. With that there was like also half off of all cartel market items to be purchased from the cartel market. I would not hold my breath for collection unlock sale as far as I know they have only done it twice for may the 4th.

There will be double xp for it as they have stated that they were planning on doing double xp here soon again which they seem to always do double during may the 4th. so that should not be a surprise the only time they dont do it is if they have ran 3 or 4 double xp events already before may the 4th. they have not so more than likely that is going to happen.

they generally gift out astromechs or something along those lines. so we will probably end up seeing those.

Now the big thing that they did 2 yrs ago during may the 4th was announce a expansion. makes sense because it is star wars day and they keep saying they have something big planned for 10th anniversary this fall. Not much more big they can go than doing another expansion and it has been enough time in between other games and their expansions so it does add even more of a likelihood of it actually happening. Whether or not it happens remains to be seen but if we get a expansion this yr which we have been in onslaught for almost 2 yrs I dont see us going 3 yrs before another so I am almost certain it is going to happen.

But at the end of the day we will just have to wait and see they may throw us a complete curve ball and do something completely unexpected.

On top of a Collections unlock sale and whatever else they plan, I would REALLY like to see them make the older Cartel Market armor and weapons available for sale again. I have been checking the GTN practically every day for the past year trying to find some older armor sets (specifically Covert Pilot, Experimental Pilot and Destroyer armor sets) as well as Satele Shan's Dualsaber, among other things. The items have been out of circulation for so long and on the very rare occasion they do show up it's always from some hoarder trying to get a billion credits for them. It gets very frustrating for those of us wanting to collect older CM stuff and I think it's pointless why they choose to keep their CM inventory so limited.

I would love to see a 50% off Legacy unlocks sale! That would be worth buying some Cartel Coins.

I'd also like to see some new decorations make their way into the Cartel Market. I love that we have more decos that can be purchased with CC. I'd like to see some new additions, or at least rotating existing decos in and out.