Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Master_Halcyon
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #901
When you roll out a new wave, could you indicate what date range it covered? Would quiet some folks & make progress clear.

ScramblesTD
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #902
I suppose that us early September people should wait until tomorrow then?

Antiuna
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #903
I'm curious what each cohort of invites looks like. Have they even made it through the first day? About how far are they on inviting the 21st crowd? Approximately how many folks have they been letting in each hour? are they scaling that number up or down or to the side? Statistics, baby! FEED MY CRAVING FOR YOUR DATA!

*ahem*

I mean, it could give us an approximate idea on when we should start spamming F5 and loading up on the chips.

beefyandbeef
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #904
I preordered on my birthday july 22, hope i get in today!
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness

MaGicBush
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #905
Quote: Originally Posted by exodeath View Post
Its simple, It's YOUR fault for not preordering early they said like 3+ months ago they would let people in depending on when you pre-ordered. Did you seriously think you would pre-order in nov-dec and get in on day 1? They cannot let everyone in on day one because it would overload the servers. For you people complaining its obvious you have never played an MMO on launch or you'd know what would happen with ALL those people logging in at the same time.
Funny I have been through quite a few launches(Aion, Rift, WAR) and never really had issues on day one, besides maybe a server crash that came back up within a hour or two.

Dinosysen
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #906
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
Yes they do. Want proof? Rift had 59,000 physical pre-orders at launch according to VGchartz. According to Rift they had around 600,000-700,000 players during early access.
I was one of them and that launch went smooth.

Heffernanx
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #907
Quote: Originally Posted by Caith View Post
I guess I can wait til I get home though. Already waited 4 years
you know....

i once bought SW-EAW and started it then though "hey i played 2-3hours i should get food" but really i played like 15 hours without noticing it...

but waiting the 2minutes for the bus to arrive or like this.. to get ur SWTOR start mail feels like YEARS!!!!
ị‖◚◚◚◚◚‖ị۝ị[/LULZ I CAN HAS A LIGHTSABER TOO/]

Yoren
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #908
Quote: Originally Posted by Vordimus View Post
Well then explain to me why people who have Preordered today have got in to the game instantly please?

Do not believe everyhing you read on the Internet

Some of the people who preordered (much) later have nothing better to do than to troll forums for the TROLOLOLs :P

Danjerous
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #909
Are the only people getting invited people who preoreder from origin since I preordered from gamestop do i have to wait longer
CE It is my mission to convert as many wow players as I can to SWTOR. They need to experience a good MMO for a change. A Story driven masterpiece and not a grindfest.

NefariousJedi
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #910
Quote: Originally Posted by menopause View Post
i wood say 3th maybe 4th wave lol
I hope I'm in the next wave. and I hope it is soon.

I have a nice hour lunch break coming up in a little bit.