Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

AlariaNight
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #871
Quote: Originally Posted by YagamiJase View Post
Is anyone getting this on their launcher? "There is currently no active subscirption on this account. Actitvate your account here."

Does this happen to have anything to do with the email that you are all talking about?
Yes. I think thats the response for people who haven't received an early access invite yet. Keep checking your email man
Alaria Night
The Scarlet Order
Empire ● Moderate ● Social ● PvE/PvP
Website | Video | Registration

Habbit
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #872
To ease your minds:

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/40755/USA/

This is pre-order chart at the end of July. Only 120k orders. 6th Aug there were 200k. Now there is nearly 1 mil so if we split that 1 mil into 7 days. It means aroun 140k players should get in today. So everybody in July in theory should be in.

I haven't calculated Europe, but there is no release data, so I had to work with I have.
It's a trap!

whida
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #873
I have 2 accounts.
First with pre-order entered on 7/21 - In-game
Second with pre-order on 7/27 - No Joy
“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.” - Yoda

YagamiJase
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #874
Quote: Originally Posted by NynjaSquirrel View Post
There's a sticky for this - it's basically the default message for 'No, you don't have early access yet'
I see. But, does that have anything to do with the email invite?

Koru
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #875
Quote: Originally Posted by sengman View Post
And yet here you are posting...
I am here posting. But I am not here complaining.
Sineya Maurader, Pazula Juggernaut, Kookookachoo Sorcerer, Psythos Assassin, Madeon Powertech, Mockingbird Sniper
Quaffle Commando, Quelle Gunslinger
The Mompcork Legacy

exodeath
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #876
Its simple, It's YOUR fault for not preordering early they said like 3+ months ago they would let people in depending on when you pre-ordered. Did you seriously think you would pre-order in nov-dec and get in on day 1? They cannot let everyone in on day one because it would overload the servers. For you people complaining its obvious you have never played an MMO on launch or you'd know what would happen with ALL those people logging in at the same time.
There is no Emotion; There is Peace.
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge.
There is no Passion; There is Serenity.
There is no Death; There is the Force. -The Jedi Code.

menopause
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #877
Quote: Originally Posted by Merricks View Post
I redeemed my pre-order code 7/23/2011 , can anyone tell me when I will be getting in?
i wood say 3th maybe 4th wave lol

Gardiig
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #878
Could someone confirm they will give activation code with the email telling you your early access has started. It says I have no account on my login screen yet I put in a code in august that told me I was getting early access (CE). I am presuming you get a different code but would like people to confirm.

aaronosuke
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #879
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurav View Post
This thread is the most entertainment I've had all week.

I am totally baffled by the amount of people that are complaining that they have not been given access yet, just three hours into the BONUS early game access of the 13th vs. the 15th.

<goes to get more popcorn>
This. It truly is amazing and embarrassing how some of you are carrying on over all this.

Anyway, because there's so many people complaining everywhere i thought i'd post some info regarding UK Game CE pre-orders. I got an email on sunday saying they've shipped my copy so anyone else who ordered from them should be receiving there box tomorrow or thursday.

Haven't got my email regarding early access yet but will play Saints Row 3 some more till later. See you in game peeps

levinster
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #880
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeltross View Post
I don't understand why they can't be more specific. What will it destroy the game to let people know when to expect their game invite? Oh well. I ordered in Late September so I hope they pick me soon.
late september?? you may as well trade your lightsaber in for a walker. you'll be old and grey when you get in.
"you gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?"