Torian statue

Iceslasher

Ever since Vette and Gault came out I have been waiting and hoping for a Torian Cadera Statue, we have 2 Shae Vizla's 3 Revans , 2 Malgus, Theron Shan, Jace Malcom, Malgus, Marr etc, ( pretty sure I have all of them including the dread masters) the only ones I don't have are some of the Gods of The Machine ones...But Torian Cadera still hasn't shown up O.O sooooo kind of wondering if we are going to get him. He is one of the important Companions..He IS the Ambassador of the Mandalorians and really how often has That happened ;) So we have waited a few years :D We even have Kaliyo and Jorgan...but :( no Torian..:( So hopefully we get him now..its the age of the Mandalorians :D

There was a stage about 5 years ago when characters were coming out in every different crate that they did, and those decorations were some of the first to have the "Place it outdoors and the decoration changes based on which Stronghold you are using it in", such as a moss covered statue on Yavin or a sand covered statue on Tatooine.

Sadly that's all been stopped now. It would be nice to get the remaining cast as statues, but the decoration bundles we are getting now are all dedicated to one type rather than randoms like in the past.