Complete noob, stupid and rubbish at everything

Cheese_Muppet

If anything, I’ve overrated my abilities.

I would like to enquire if there are any Australian based or similarly timed player bases that have a guild that need a new worst player?

In any event, hello all, if you see me lost, naked and being eaten by something, just know I’m trying my best.

Welcome to the game.

Unfortunately, I do not think that the introductions sub receives much attention. You may be better served by posting in your server's sub forum enquiring after a guild.

https://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

I do not know of any Aussie guilds that I can direct you to but there are players around. You can also check the SWTOR Guild Finder. There you can sort by region, server, faction, etc., but guilds have to list themselves to appear in the directory so not all guilds will be represented.

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/

• 2 months later...

this site is absolutely terrible. i am familiar with most of the guilds on SF, both factions. finding a suitable guild with this site is basically impossible because every single guild listing themselves on the site are checking almost every single activity if not all of them, despite the fact that they do not do 90-100% of the activities they are advertising that they do. this makes it almost impossible to properly find a guild that actually does any given activity, thus making the very purpose of the site moot. for instance, whilst using "swtorfancommunity" to search for pvp/ranked pvp guilds on SF, i have been scrolling for ages and i have not seen a single guild listed that actually pvps whatsoever. even worse looking at the listings for ranked pvp; i have no doubt anyone in any of these guilds has probably never even queueing for a single ranked arena in their lives, let alone actually actively doing the content.

tbh, the site is useless.