Taun Fawn Code

Thaledach

Hey All,

I am looking for some help here. My wife plays these games with me and her favorite things in them are the pets. Yesterday she saw someone with a Taun Fawn pet which was an old promo code only pet. She was so bummed out when she learned that they don't have them anymore. I was reading some forums and I guess some people still give these away or have extras. If anyone still has one of these sitting around please let me know. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to surprise her with this. Help a fellow nerd out. Contact me via this forum or in game. My main character is on the Prophecy of the Five named Thaledach.

Thanks so much

-Thaledach

There is a weekly live stream mostly with Eric or/and Tait on Thursday and sometimes Friday. Normally it is announced in the forum (General Discussion) but not as sticky. If Eric is playing, he uses "OperationMusco" in the thread title to announce that he is playing again. Or look out for "live stream" in the thread title.

The live stream can be fount on twitch TV. They are posting TaunFawn codes during the stream. But you have to be fast to get one because other people are waiting for them too. I got my TaunFawn code some weeks ago during one of these streams. They post several times codes in the chat. Most of the time only one code - if they post 2 codes try to get the one below (others will likely copy the first code and try to claim it) and you have to be logged in on you swtor account to insert the code and claim the pet or someone else might do it faster than you and then you cannot use the code anymore.

The other way would be to go to a cantina tour but I don't know if they have the TaunFawn code available at the cantina tour or only give out other pets. But the stream is a good way I think.

Then maybe just politely ask in the Cantina Tour threads if someone can bring you a code from an Cantina event ?

They don't give out tauntaun codes any more at those events now they are giving out astromech pet codes.

Edited by Ilayas

Oh, I see.

Why not ask anyway ? :D

Besides, during the Twitch Session with Eric a few days ago codes were actually posted during the chat. I don't know what codes, however, since they were so quickly claimed that I have not the slightest idea what kind of pet they unlocked ...

Oh, I see.

Why not ask anyway ? :D

Besides, during the Twitch Session with Eric a few days ago codes were actually posted during the chat. I don't know what codes, however, since they were so quickly claimed that I have not the slightest idea what kind of pet they unlocked ...

These were Tawn fawn's, got lucky and got that last code sent. It's nothing special. I feel bad for snagging it because fluff stuff like that doesn't really interest me.

But yeah just tune into the weekly streams and stuff maybe you'll get lucky, or if your wife/girlfriend wants it she would have too. That last stream was my first time tuning into one of them and I got lucky. One week after my birthday, which was the 11th just throwing that out there :rak_03:. Happy Birthday to your wife, or soon to be, or belated. Which ever Lol.

I gave up on the posted codes and bought mine on eBay a while ago. If it's meant as a birthday surprise, that may be the better option, anyway, since the posted codes have to be redeemed immediately and whoever is fastest gets it - doesn't really make for a good birthday surprise.

Does she have the Hoth Taunlet yet? That's basically free and kind of fun to get.

Edited by KyaniteD

If your wife really wants a Tauntaun pet, you can find them on Hoth. You need to buy an Ice Scrabbler Jerky from GTN (or craft it) and buy the NVSCSS from Alderaan (same place you get the MGGS) and those combined allow you to lure out the Tauntaun and catch it.

There are also a few Tauntaun mounts in the game too.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
quite a few of the Bioware influencers got a lot of these codes, you can either try to get one through their twitch/youtube/twitter when they raffle them or (this seemed to have worked for a few friend) offer them pretty large sums of credits in exchange for a code