Dev Clarification on "Class Mission" XP Bonus' in RotHC

Arlon_Nabarlly

• Dev Post

As some have already alluded to in the thread, class mission bonus experience will have no effect on Makeb. Technically speaking, the missions you will be going through in Rise of the Hutt Cartel are planetary arcs, etc. and are not classified as class missions.

Thanks!

-eric

As some have already alluded to in the thread, class mission bonus experience will have no effect on Makeb. Technically speaking, the missions you will be going through in Rise of the Hutt Cartel are planetary arcs, etc. and are not classified as class missions.

So in other words, don't buy these unlocks if you haven't already, since they've already told us there will never be more class missions. Especially not with Cartel Coins, they're not worth it.

Edited by Telanis

So in other words, don't buy these unlocks if you haven't already, since they've already told us there will never be more class missions. Especially not with Cartel Coins, they're not worth it.

Um, no.

Both of them are useful when leveling an alt that's going through its class story. Just because there are no individual class stories for 50-55, it doesn't mean the unlocks/boosts are not useful.

And it wouldn't have made a difference as to how useful they are even if there were individual class stories in Rothc. There would've been like what, 10 class quests? The unlocks/boosts would remain pretty much as useless/useful as they currently are considering the general boosts will always be better than the individual ones (class, flashpoint, space etc).

Edited by TheNahash

Thanks!

-eric

I really wish there was a legacy unlock that boosted xp from all quests in general, and not just the class quests. That's part of the reason I really like the exploration xp bonus. It works everywhere.

Common sensically speaking, you need to change this. Makeb is unlike any other planet in that "there are no class quests." To be fair to those who bought the class quest perks, you should alter the planetary arc missions on Makeb to make them eligible for that perk.

You all have obviously been promoting these as pseudo class missions with all your talk about how people will be called there for "individual" reasons. It's not too much to ask that, since you've admitted there will never be any more class stories, that you treat what class stories are being replaced by in the same way as what they replaced.

Edited by Heezdedjim

Thanks!

-eric

Thanks for the clarification on this. It would have been nice to have gotten this clarification earlier so I could have used my stocked up CC buffs during double XP weekends, but at least I got it before I blew money on legacy perks for class missions on my main.

For clarification, do the general XP boosts and Planetary XP boosts still work?

I don't see why general wouldn't.

Planetary boosts? I don't think those exist. I've bought a lot more on the CM than I'd care to admit and I've never seen them and there isn't a character perk for this that I remember.