Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 5 EU you paid is to secure that physical copy of the game, and is deducted from the total price when you are charged for the game. So yes, Early Access is a GIFT, your money went to securing your copy so it isn't sold out.

Selling out on a digital copy, god damn biodrone.

its luck. about 13 ppl in my guild are on in game playing, 2 of them got lucky since they preordered like a week ago, so really just sit tight and hopefully they fix what they said

NUH-UH!

You maketh me smile! I guess I should actually work instead of checking my email and hanging out in this thread, since I can't play in my office, anyways, but that gives me hope. Suh-wheet.

It's not terribly important to me whether I get access now or some other day, but I'm very upset that I haven't been told when I would get it.

Any disruption to my sleep schedule causes me to get a migraine. I preordered and registered the CE on July 22nd and got up at 4am this morning expecting to receive access to the game. I knew I would get a migraine, but it would be worth it to get the character names I wanted. Well, I have the migraine, but no access. You guys think this isn't a queue? It is one, and I've been sitting in it for 4 hours now, only with no feedback whatsoever as to how long I'll be in it.

I'm sick as a dog, and I have to work today. Thanks for nothing, Bioware. Worst launch ever.

This is a joke right?

Right?

If you don't mind giving yourself a migraine so you can play a video game for an hour or two before work then I'm afraid... well, I probably can't say those things on this board, but I'm sure you get it.