Login Reward Hidden Achievements

Jaesin

Does anyone know how to obtain the login reward hidden achievements, or a list of them? I finished 2 months and just realized I am at 5/90 on each login month.

Any help or direction to a guide I cannot find is greatly appreciated.

Here is a listing of all achievements including all hidden achievements for the login rewards.

General

Hello There! (x5)

Logged in for the first time

Steady (x5)

Logged in 3 days

Reliable (x5)

Logged in 7 days

Dutiful (x5)

Logged in 14 days

Dependable (x5)

Logged in 28 days

Steadfast (x10)

Logged in 84 days

Unwavering (x25)

Logged in 140 days

Devoted (x50)

Logged in 280 days

Loyalty Means Everything (x100)

Logged in 500 days

Aggressive Negotiations

A Diplomatic Solution... ? (x5)

Completed the Aggressive Negotiations Login Calendar

So Be It... (x10)

Completed the Aggressive Negotiations Login Calendar 3 times

It's War Then... (x25)

Completed the Aggressive Negotiations Login Calendar 5 times

Wipe Them Out. All Of Them. (x50)

Completed the Aggressive Negotiations Login Calendar 10 times

Strength In Allies

Building A Network (x5)

Completed the Strength In Allies Login Calendar

Keeping Friends Close (x10)

Completed the Strength In Allies Login Calendar 3 times

Most Trusted Confidants (x25)

Completed the Strength In Allies Login Calendar 5 times

Irreplaceable Companionship (x50)

Completed the Strength In Allies Login Calendar 10 times

United Efforts

A Mutual Agreement (x5)

Completed the United Efforts Login Calendar

Joint Ventures (x10)

Completed the United Efforts Login Calendar 3 times

Business Associates (x25)

Completed the United Efforts Login Calendar 5 times

Building An Enterprise (x50)

Completed the United Efforts Login Calendar 10 times

There is another hidden achievement tied to logging in but placed in a different category of achievements. It is to get a (new type) of crate-o-matic. It is expected to be in the Czerka Care Package of which you get 1 every 28 logins. The game says there's a 2% chance of it being in a Czerka Care Package.

The game says there's a 2% chance of it being in a Czerka Care Package.

It doesn't say that, actually. It says that there is a 2% chance of the CCP being not what's announced in the tooltip, but it doesn't say what the various chances of other things are, nor what the other things are.

It doesn't say that, actually. It says that there is a 2% chance of the CCP being not what's announced in the tooltip, but it doesn't say what the various chances of other things are, nor what the other things are.

True in the literal sense, but the current interpretation is that that is what is being referred to.

Edited by mike_carton

The week of Dec 31 some players got it and one of them posted a screen shot snippet (no guarantee it is not photoshopped) and it showed:

C8-0-M4T [x10]

12/29/2020 6:28:49 PM

Discovered Czerka's "erroneous shipment".

(Check Mark) Czerka Prototype C8-0-M4T

Player: <Name>

Somebody posted a calculation at that time:

The chance of getting the crate after X cycles of 28 days each is [1 - Exponential(0.98, X)]. For this chance to be 95%, X is ~149. It will take 149 cycles of 28 days each (11.5 years) for a 95% probability that a given legacy will get that crate.
Edited by mike_carton

• 5 months later...

I got my first "Czerka Prototype C8-O-M4T" - an "erroneous shipment" - as Login Reward today and the achievement (in Possessions, not in Login Rewards) finished.

By above calculation, I was at 58.1% chance of receiving it by this point.

Edited by mike_carton

• 2 months later...
How is that even possible? insane luck? or is there a way to choose the next calendar?

https://ibb.co/Gf6xnvS

Strategic server transfer and a little bit of luck.

I got my first "Czerka Prototype C8-O-M4T" - an "erroneous shipment" - as Login Reward today and the achievement (in Possessions, not in Login Rewards) finished.

By above calculation, I was at 58.1% chance of receiving it by this point.

After this month we are at around 70% chance to get it on one of the server. And I got the the 30%. It's so stupid.

Edited by CarlGustaf

Strategic server transfer and a little bit of luck.

that would mean the months are added in case of a server transfer. 2 months on one server are added to the existing number of months on the other server, for example.

Edited by Cangho

that would mean the months are added in case of a server transfer. 2 months on one server are added to the existing number of months on the other server, for example.

The number I quoted is 149 months for 95% chance. So, it'd be 149/Y (1 <= Y <= 5) months if one is doing Login Rewards on Y number of servers.

i was wondering how somebody can have all the calendar cheevos by now.

Well i mean its nice and all, but its kinda "pay to win" dont you think? So the person who got 100% achievements before 7.0 payed real money to have it done. He needed to accelerate the achievement in a tricky way.

The login achievements have been designed to be done in 500 days. In that time you should get the 10x calendars done too I guess. But this player fast forwarded this so he doesnt have to bother in 7.0 which will again have new achievements.

So he actually made it easy for him with paying money for CC.

The login achievements have been designed to be done in 500 days. In that time you should get the 10x calendars done too I guess. But this player fast forwarded this so he doesnt have to bother in 7.0 which will again have new achievements.

Only in theory. But of course it wouldn't be an "achievement", if it didn't involve RNG - again. If you are unlucky, you won't get the different calendars to complete it with same amount of logins as someone with a bit more luck.

Devs, just put an item to CM to complete any new "achievements" you can come up with. Buying a cheevo is just as viable as an "achievement" as being lucky with lottery. Their value as an "achievement "is the same, too.