I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

Small update. The team took a deeper dive into how the two challenges were being chosen. In short, the RNG mechanic is not behaving as it should. The team is currently working on a fix, but to ensure that the fix is thoroughly tested and functioning properly, it will not be implemented until early next week though we are trying to target Monday.

As it is Friday, I wanted to let you all know to expect Ultimate Galactic Sampler to pop up throughout the weekend. I'll have more to share when the fix is deployed and will update this thread accordingly.

Jackie

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie......

If you manage to get this year long cheevo fixed, you are OFFICIALLY a miracle worker. Jackie 'The Fixer' Ko. Champagne will fall from the heavens, velvet ropes would part.

Thanks in advance:)

Hi everyone,

Small update. The team took a deeper dive into how the two challenges were being chosen. In short, the RNG mechanic is not behaving as it should. The team is currently working on a fix, but to ensure that the fix is thoroughly tested and functioning properly, it will not be implemented until early next week though we are trying to target Monday.

As it is Friday, I wanted to let you all know to expect Ultimate Galactic Sampler to pop up throughout the weekend. I'll have more to share when the fix is deployed and will update this thread accordingly.

Jackie

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.

Hi everyone,

Jackie

Uh, why wasn't it tested prior to this year's release to avoid the problem entirely?

"God does not play dice with the universe." Albert Einstein

Sound approach.

Maybe BW adheres to Einstein's later statement:

"God tirelessly plays dice under laws which he has himself prescribed." ; cf.: Link

But the dice has only one side...

Edited by The_Hightower

i tried last year and was imposible to finish that cheevo, customer support after asking why was not working told me, the game was working as intended and they didnt arrenged nothyng to me when i explained i did all the misions and leave it everyday with diferent toons and nothing was working, dont remember if last year was the 5 ingredient misions in the kitchen mision, in other way i tried aswell the 27 diferent receipt ingredient for same main meal and dont work neither... then is not working leaving after collect from grill the meals dish in any form i tried, with same toon, with diferent toons, on diferent days, nothing and is not arrenged after 1 year ...... :-C:eek::(:mad:

Hi everyone,

Jackie

Thank you for getting this fix for us

Jackie......

If you manage to get this year long cheevo fixed, you are OFFICIALLY a miracle worker. Jackie 'The Fixer' Ko. Champagne will fall from the heavens, velvet ropes would part.

Thanks in advance:)

A miracle worker? For passing on a message after players requested this to be fixed for a year?

The miracle worker achievement bar is really set very low these days.

This is what actually happened:

Players2CM: still bugged

CM2Devs: Players say still bugged

Devs2CM: Nah, fixed

CM2Players: Fixed and working as intended

Players2CM: No, it's definitely still bugged

CM2Devs: They say, it's still bugged

Devs2CM: (checking) Oh, indeed. We will fix it one day.

CM2players: We try to fix it soon

No miracle here.

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

A hotfix has been deployed and the RNG mechanic should now be behaving as intended. Please note that this fix will slowly hit all the areas of the game overnight. If you experience any issues pertaining to this specific topic, please update the thread here as I'll be keeping an eye on it. Thank you for your patience on this.

Jackie

Thank you, Jackie.

It works and I got the achievement!

I put all the ingredients together and left the kitchen when told to put the dish on the expo station.

There's a slight, fun twist to the mission that I shall not spoil. All I'll say is that you - like any aspiring chef - should know your ingredients well.

Edited by mike_carton

Got the achivo right now. Just came inside the kitchen and immidiently went out even without clicking on anything. A guy who checked the achivo from my legacy said that it requires 31 missions (recipies?). Not sure when I got this, was doing all the stuff previous year mostly, but I'm happy I have 100% unlocked event now. Ty for the fix. Edited by NeoPlushka

So, now that some people have completed this, I am able to check my status, I was at 7 out of 31. There aren’t even 31 recipes, are there?

I did two today and moved from 5 to 7.

Some are saying it is a matter of walking out of each of the 5 different cooking quests and the 31 doesn't really matter.

So glad to hear that this is finally fixed. However, I am still confused as to what needs to be done exactly.

Is it as simple as walking in and out of the kitchen 31 times? Does it need to be done on easy dish or challenge dish? Does it matter?

As I understand there are only 5 dishes (3 easy, 2 challenge). I have noticed that each dish has multiple "recipes" or combinations of ingredients. How many combinations are there for each dish? (31 total?). I started writing the different 'recipes' for Jellied Glowshroom Stew last week, I stopped counting at 10. Due to timing constraints I couldn't get any count on the Ultimate Galactic Sampler.

It's been mentioned before, and I'll echo the sentiment again here; why the heck is this achievement hidden?

I have noticed that each dish has multiple "recipes" or combinations of ingredients. How many combinations are there for each dish? (31 total?). I started writing the different 'recipes' for Jellied Glowshroom Stew last week, I stopped counting at 10.

Each of the 3 easy dishes has 27 variations for a total of 81. There is a pattern to them. I did not check/count for the challenge dishes. But it might not matter; I only had to quit during the Nexu dish once to get the achievement; might be true of other dishes as well.

[...] I am still confused as to what needs to be done exactly.

Is it as simple as walking in and out of the kitchen 31 times? Does it need to be done on easy dish or challenge dish? Does it matter?

As I understand there are only 5 dishes (3 easy, 2 challenge).[...]

Walk in and out for the 5 dishes (3 easy, 2 challenge), at anytime: before doing anything, or up to putting the dish on the counter. Doesn't matter. Save up time, get out early.

As per the achievement description, there is nothing about 31, only 5 identical entries : "Left the kitchen early".

Walk in and out for the 5 dishes (3 easy, 2 challenge), at anytime: before doing anything, or up to putting the dish on the counter. Doesn't matter. Save up time, get out early.

As per the achievement description, there is nothing about 31, only 5 identical entries : "Left the kitchen early".

Good to have confirmation that it is only 5, not 31.

In response to SWTORista's video: the Nexu dish can be completed; I did. The timer is missing on the steps because the challenge is different; that's all I'll say.

As for putting the Nexu tongue on the grill: the center of the AoE circle you use for throwing it on the grill should be approximately over the grill knob at the top, otherwise it doesn't seem to accept the Nexu tongue.

Edited by mike_carton