Sort of on Topic and not...

Master_Neaj

My Name on Twitch and YouTube is Nana's Nonsense and I am working on a special project that I want to do about adaptability for players and those that are disabled. If you are a player that uses adaptable items in order to play, whether, for comfort needs or disability needs, I am comprising a Video to share with Players and hopefully New Players, especially those that want to play but do not know of adaptable equipment that is there to help them.

If you would like to help and contribute to this video, Credits will be given to those who are willing to submit a video of what they use and how they use it to play and links to their pages whether it be Twitch or YouTube or Both.

thanks for listening, See you in the Game!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/nanasnonsense

While I do not use any adaptive devices (currently), I am a disabled SWTOR player. Dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia (which makes gaming a bit harder), ADHD, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other things.

7.0 font changes have been hell to read. It makes me sad, because SWTOR is my only game. (I literally have only played three video games for any length of time in my entire life. I didn't even play Mario as a kid.)

I also use the game to teach. I have been a life skills teacher for students with disabilities since 1997, and I use it to teach online social skills, social gaming, resource management, goal setting, and a laundry list of other skills.

I don't have anything to contribute to your particular video, but if you do other explorations of disabled gaming/gamers, I would be interested.