Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Druft
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2791
Who cares when people get in... But its stupid to call early access "a gift" cause its not... It's the reason many people pre-ordered the game, hence not a gift... just my 2 cents

Noxide_
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2792
Quote: Originally Posted by PandarenBrew View Post
wasting peoples time skimming through your pointless comments.
Forums = 95% of that usually

Drfrenzy
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2793
Just gotta wait and be patient. I don't want to start playing and have something go wrong. I'd rather wait and have BioWare make sure everything is running smoothly.

UA_Wookie
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2794
Quote: Originally Posted by PandarenBrew View Post
For those who seem to have failed to read the information on the SWTOR.com website. Before you complain about your pre-order and weather or not you should be capable of entering the servers today or why they are doing early access in waves. Please go to the main page and read what has been stated in the FAQ on early access rights. You can also read the beginning of this thread to understand why they are entering users in waves. Do not complain unless you have a valid complaint wasting peoples time skimming through your pointless comments.
I have a valid complaint when people who didn't pre-order until December are getting in already.

Excrucion
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2795
Quote: Originally Posted by gupton View Post
7/29 and crossing fingers for the fourth wave when it comes....
7/28 crossing fingers too. Its painful just to watch all those streamers play on twitch ;-)

firefliesz
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2796
i been trying to log on my guild server since 8am this morning but still wont let me, so i gues patient is key not point in getting upset about it.

TylerrDurdenn
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2797
Quote: Originally Posted by phagerx View Post
I've lost all faith in BioWare.. they've slit up the waves into minuscule numbers..
Get a grip guys, from a design / development perspective this is the best way to roll the access out, it helps the devs progressively stress test their infrastructure and ensures a playable experience for all who are in, im off to play the new bf3 maps on xbox till my mail comes through.

Doppelz
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2798
Quote: Originally Posted by Thannate View Post
It was 101 when I found it about 10 minutes ago . . .

Wouldn't have helped anxiety much to do this, but it would have sure saved the forums.

Bioware could have created another "Timeline" and filled the line as they added pre-orders to EGA... by tagging the timeline with registration dates at least people could have felt that their unique redemption was at least acknowledged.

I for one would LOVE to know that I was being given 'live' information, instead of the usual "We'll get to you when we do".... you don't HAVE to do what I want as a customer, you just have to make me feel like you understand my concerns.

/shrug, no one will read this, no one will care... keep on ragin'
I agree, it'd be nice to get an update, but then again they should probably lock this thread to stop the nerd rage spam so people can actually catch the important posts. Right now every time I hit "last page" i'm still 2-3 pages behind... you guys are insane...

Thaalia
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2799
LOL my screen is constantly covered in notifications from just two threads ahahah

Bagala
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2800
I think there doing a great job, i will rather wait a day or 2 then having 2 Q for 5h.
And it really doesent matter when you get in , just feel great that it's only day's away

//Just a thought . . . . . .